Can you think of a less animated manager?

OlegKuznetsov

But you'll never here the abuse and disgusting vitriol I witnessed on here over the last 18 hours or so levelled at him from me. That's embarassing and I hope, once certain people have calmed down, they'll realise how embarassing they've been.

What an easily offended wee lassie you are.

I hope you weren't at the game last night for you your own sake. You would have left in tears at things being shouted at him. He deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

To me he's actually lost all status as a playing legend.

It's becoming more and more difficult to separate Ally the player and Ally the manager as I am beginning to feel like I actually hate him. The guy clearly thinks he's untouchable or deluded enough to think he's doing a good job so I think it's going to take "Ally get tae fuck" for him to get the message.

He has ruined all enjoyment of watching Rangers for me. I used to be buzzing every week to go to the games and now I feel like its more of a chore. We need someone new to come in and bring that enjoyment back!

What an easily offended wee lassie you are.

I hope you weren't at the game last night for you your own sake. You would have left in tears at things being shouted at him. He deserves every bit of abuse he gets.

Who said I was offended? I used the word embarrassed...embarrassed because whatever you think of his abilities as a manager, he's still one of us.

Save that rhetoric for those that deserve it...like those that put us in this position in the first place rather than those that are, however ineffectively, trying to get us out.