kenny miller for manager.

dummiesoot

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller & Gordon Strachan being mentioned as Rangers managers. Fucking hell. What is wrong with some people?

We'll be onto celebrities soon. Oh, I suppose we already are. In that case I may as well mention Stephen Fry, as he's perceptive chap who commands respect and has a surprising interest in football as a lifelong Norwich fan who is now on the board of the club.

I would wank for a month if that happened, can't see it though mate.

Me neither, just pie in the sky stuff really.

good shout mate, but,would they accept the kind of wage rangers can afford to offer.

Doubt we could afford them to be honest, Michael may be happy to take money in Qatar for a few years and drop down a wage for a higher profile job though? You never know

Well Michael works in Qatar and gets 10s of millions to spend on transfer fees, who in their right mind would give that up to work in Scotland on a shoestring budget?

I doubt he would but there may come a time where he wants to get a job back in a more high profile country and you don't get more high profile than Rangers in Scotland, I can't see us being able to afford him though but you never know.

Not done drugs in a long time, tbh so fed up with ally suggesting anyone is better. But I am serious I think kenny miller just seems to be the managerial type and a leader.

are you really saying that as we enter perhaps the most crucial period in our time stopping 10 in a row you want a rookie boss with no experience? god help us

are you really saying that as we enter perhaps the most crucial period in our time stopping 10 in a row you want a rookie boss with no experience? god help us

No I am saying that currently k miller shows the desired leadership, talks intelligently about the game and frankly would be better than the static man. I am fed up reading about McInnes, McCall, Davies etc none of those guys excite me too much, laudrups or a de Boer yes but finances would probably dictate no. Tbh ajax and others have shown that promotion to management can work not all the time granted.

Fuck me at the hearts game kenny was screaming at players and ally to get the finger out, hee haw happened.

I'd prefer to see a foreign manager come in tbh. I'd like to see us play football on the ground and not just be thumping it randomly up the park at some stage in my life

Aye. Cant wait to see Big Eck leave us. Trailing Hearts ffs!! Eck out. Bring in a PLG manager fresh change

No I am saying that currently k miller shows the desired leadership, talks intelligently about the game and frankly would be better than the static man. I am fed up reading about McInnes, McCall, Davies etc none of those guys excite me too much, laudrups or a de Boer yes but finances would probably dictate no. Tbh ajax and others have shown that promotion to management can work not all the time granted.

Fuck me at the hearts game kenny was screaming at players and ally to get the finger out, hee haw happened.

no disrepect mate but If you are seriously saying what we need is someone whos never coached or managed a team and your basing it on facts like he screamed at the team....then I dont want to debate this with you.

Don't need to sack him , move him club ambassador or some kinda role like that bring in someone like bobby Williamson or jimmy calderwood promote duke box to assistant first team coach to work with someone like either of them 2 , and get shot of currant and mcdowell

a club ambassador on 800k a year?

no disrepect mate but If you are seriously saying what we need is someone whos never coached or managed a team and your basing it on facts like he screamed at the team....then I dont want to debate this with you.

I think is more of Ally get ta fuck than anything and lets just get a monkey in to do Allys job would be better than Ally as Manager, if you catch my drift lol

Fair enough mate, did not say it was the only option in my eyes, just put it out there as I get the feeling he would do a job. Tbh I would not trust my judgement either I wanted to give Ally a chance 3 years ago.

Not debating something because you don't agree with it... Surely the it no longer becomes a debate...

Don't need to sack him , move him club ambassador or some kinda role like that bring in someone like bobby Williamson or jimmy calderwood promote duke box to assistant first team coach to work with someone like either of them 2 , and get shot of currant and mcdowell

Club ambassador? Have you heard some of the shite he talks? There is no place or him, his defeatist attitude and his negativity anywhere att he club, in any capacity.

The guy at Hamilton seems to know his way about,night and day in comparison to our dugout dumbo, that can't be luck, desire and coaching ability certainly get you heading the right way.

Getting Neil from Hamilton would be brillliant. He would get us playing the kind of football we all want to see and he would also utilise Murray Park.