kenny miller for manager.

dummiesoot

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Na, he used to play for celt*c, that's enough to rule him out.

I would sack McCoist and let Jig and Lee Wallace take the reigns, while we advertise the position.

Jig's doing his badges and I believe Lee is as well, they already gave the respect of the dressing room and would be a no brainer until we find a permanent manager.

Na, he used to play for celt*c, that's enough to rule him out.

I would sack McCoist and let Jig and Lee Wallace take the reigns, while we advertise the position.

Jig's doing his badges and I believe Lee is as well, they already gave the respect of the dressing room and would be a no brainer until we find a permanent manager.

Jig? The clueless one that can't read the game properly to defend correctly, part of the problem IMO, not the cure.

He has exactly the right attitude to be a Rangers manager. His will to win and demanding 100% from his team is exactly how it should be. Bit soon for him yet but alongside someone like Arthur Numan or Marc Overmars I think would make a great young and dynamic management team.

No. We need Kenny's fighting spirit on the pitch. He's not afraid to tell team-mates to get the finger out.

Shame he's 35, but at this level he'll be good enough.

How much longer is he out? Clark also has a bit of buzz about him too. How long are we waiting on him too?

Think the first hurdle would be that I dont think he has the badges that are now required to take a managers role.

He does sound knowledgeable and does seem to have the work ethic and passion that would be required, but would still much rather bring in a guy with a proven track record.

The guy Adams that got the sack from Ross County would actually not be a bad shout in my eyes. Had them playing some decent football and brought through some decent youths if I remember correctly.

A team like RC has no real right to be in the top flight, so he was sacked for them falling back towards their natural level IMO, which is not an absolute crime in my eyes.

No thanks to Derek Adams, he was so hated by the dressing room that a senior player visited Roy McGregor at his home to ask that he be sacked or they would pretty much refuse to play for him.

The Rangers is not a schooling ground for novices, once in a lifetime someone like Souness comes along, The Rangers needs and deserves a manager of some stature, advertise it we will be inundated with quality applicants, we are after all the most successful club team in world football.

Who wouldn't want to manage us.

We already have a Manager who doesn't manage us so that vacancy is filled.

Our costs for current manager are too high?

They are, and for half of our current costs we can get an experienced manager who has been successful with other clubs.

We cant afford to take chances with the next manager, and we shouldn't be looking at guys like McInnes or McCall either who have done OK in Scottish football but were terrible in a challenging league.

They are, and for half of our current costs we can get an experienced manager who has been successful with other clubs.

We cant afford to take chances with the next manager, and we shouldn't be looking at guys like McInnes or McCall either who have done OK in Scottish football but were terrible in a challenging league.

You can pretty much rule out Mcinnes and McCall as the clubs they are at won't let them go without compensation being paid.

Would have to be someone out of a job and the only name that comes to mind realistically is Billy Davies and the board won't touch him as he has a history of speaking out against people running the clubs he has been at.

Big Eck has already been through the mill at Rangers before so can't see him coming back for seconds.

No real outstanding candidates right now tbh.