Alien: Isolation

TheBluenose1972

Yeah but that was only game I had to play at that point :lol:, I tried Alien and it didn't do it for me.

Next month I will have 3-4 games to play which is going to take up most of my time (not that I get much to play these days).

fair enough mate,ac unity and gta will be my last 2 purchases this year,if i can afford them with this xmas pish.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in my mates house last night getting a drink,he put this on to show us it. He was walking down a corridor when a fire extinguisher or something suddenly blew up and the explosion was fucking loud as he had his tv turned up a fair bit. He leapt off his chair and nearly hit the roof,I was folded :lol:

I love games that have really good immersion,so I might pick this up.

Get paid this week and think I'll pick this up. Worth a shot? Liking the fact that it takes quite long to complete. Hate paying £50 odd for a game and it's finished after a few hours.

To be honest if you're paying 50 odd for a game then you deserve to be ripped off./

Under £30 enjoy..

http://www.thegamecollection.net/alien-isolation-nostromo-edition-ps4.html?tduid=f45ac413e368eb20d75eb778da1aa990

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GOt stuck last night trying to find the other folk that were on the ship with me. Trying to sneak round the droids is brutal :lol:

Shiting myself hiding in a shaft. Tried to beat one of them but it ragdolled me

:lol: See after you "leave" the Scots man, did that bit waiting for the train thing freak you the fuck out? I was just standing there waiting then after about a minute I realised the music was getting louder and when I turned round to look back at where I'd entered the station the room was filling with smoke.

Swear to fuck I was shitting myself by the time the train appeared and fuck all actually happened :lol:

:lol: See after you "leave" the Scots man, did that bit waiting for the train thing freak you the fuck out? I was just standing there waiting then after about a minute I realised the music was getting louder and when I turned round to look back at where I'd entered the station the room was filling with smoke.

Swear to fuck I was shitting myself by the time the train appeared and fuck all actually happened :lol:

Aye :lol:

I'm at a bit now where I'm looking for a doctors pass key. Alien is fucking creeping around like a bastard with the music going intense.

Sitting here shitting myself

The music is great in the game. I remember that train bit well. I was dying for it to hurry up and frantically alert looking everywhere expecting something to jump out. So intense.

Even the bit where the humans chased you down to the bottom just before you first encountered the alien i was shitting myself. I thought they were chasing me all the way down the stairs probably just because the music gave me that impression but they had stopped going after me ages back...

• 1 month later...

I think this is probably one of the most well made games in years, the tone and attention to detail is perfect whether people like it or not. Really hope they get to make a sequel and I reckon they could make a "Aliens" esque one with colonial marines without you ever having to fire a gun as I like the fact you can't just shoot the Alien.

there are multiple aliens in the last few missions anyway and it still works well albeit harder :lol: