Alien: Isolation

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've got a PS4 then there's usually people streaming it on Twitch so you can watch it for a bit (probably the same on the XO). I didn't think it looked that great tbh.

From what i've seen it looks great...Mine got sent out today so hopefully get it tomorrow. Survival horror is well and truly back!

I can tell you all for a certainty that the poor reviews are wrong, this game is brilliant.

Another thing that deserves a mention is how well optimised it is for PC, runs at 60 fps maxed out on mine and my PC would be considered barely mid range.

Remember it only had 3 bad reviews the rest were amazing...Got my copy through today...Question is can i tear myself away from Horizon 2...Wait all year for good games then 2 come at once doh

Remember it only had 3 bad reviews the rest were amazing...Got my copy through today...Question is can i tear myself away from Horizon 2...Wait all year for good games then 2 come at once

Aye from the "COD 9/10" every year brigade.

I'm using boomerang for certain games, fuck paying 40-50 for games that I will finish and never play again.

Think I'll get Mordor then this when it goes down in price a bit, looks fantastic but it's annoying that fuck all good games were out for months then about 4/5 are out in the space of like 3 weeks.

It's ridiculous...Horizon 2, SOM, Alien & The Evil Within all within 3 weeks. DC also for those that have been waiting for a racer on PS4. Next month i'l be buying PES, GTA4, PCars & Far Cry 4

At least nxt-gen has finally fucking started :thumbup:

Think I'll get Mordor then this when it goes down in price a bit, looks fantastic but it's annoying that fuck all good games were out for months then about 4/5 are out in the space of like 3 weeks.

Its non MP so it should drop in price quite quickly.

Keep an eye on HotUkDeals over the next couple of weeks mate.

Dont know if it's too soon after Outlast and my nerves are still shreeded playing this im finding im shitting myself at fucking vents opening, Then i dont half get the fear when your being hunted and you hear those big booming steps coming from the Alien. Edit: Those bloody Working Joe's were freaking me out as well...those eyes in the dark :lol:

Dont know if it's too soon after Outlast and my nerves are still shreeded playing this im finding im shitting myself at fucking vents opening, Then i dont half get the fear when your being hunted and you hear those big booming steps coming from the Alien. Edit: Those bloody Working Joe's were freaking me out as well...those eyes in the dark :lol:

The fact that fuck all happens for 3 hours and the whole time you're expecting it to happen really ramps up the tension.

The fact that fuck all happens for 3 hours and the whole time you're expecting it to happen really ramps up the tension.

Totally...When i first came across it i heard a door opening behind me looked around and it was standing at the door walking slowly towards me i panicked didnae have a clue what to do so just ran which is never a good idea :lol:

2014 is defo the year for hiding in lockers :thumbup: Also just how good is the sound in this game!!!

Totally...When i first came across it i heard a door opening behind me looked around and it was standing at the door walking slowly towards me i panicked didnae have a clue what to do so just ran which is never a good idea :lol:

2014 is defo the year for hiding in lockers :thumbup: Also just how good is the sound in this game!!!

Much like the Alien my fear and paranoia whilst playing actually crept up on me.

I got to the part where you first see the thing when it grabs the bald Scots dude, so I run up the stairs after the scene and call the transit and it wasn't until about 10 seconds into waiting I realised the music was starting to really kick in so I crouched behind a box right next to the transit and waited. The more the music got louder and the more the room filled with smoke, the more I started shitting myself.

Nothing happened of course but it was fucking scary nonetheless.