shadow of mordor

watty.

1 more trophy to go for the platinum.. just need to do 9 more of those outcast rescue missions and that's me done with this game.

only read below if you've finished the story

anyone else slightly disappointed with the ending? bit of an anti-climax

Aye, I was gutted at the ending. Fighting the last two Black captains was pish as well, the first fight was really good though. Hate cinematic endings like that where you just click a certain button at a certain time, didn't kill all those orcs for that Shitey ending.

Am I wrong to assume there's definitely a sequel with the way it ended though!?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on my second play through now.just going to give the side missions a by and focus on the story.also turned off counter attack warnings,makes the game harder,which is what i want this time,but it makes it more immersive not seeing hit triangle every 2 seconds in combat.

Doing the same (tu) really enjoying it.

On this last Warchief 3/4 and everytime I try to take him on theres 2 captains that appear...I took out his linked ones from the army page.

Pissing me off :lol:

they've probably been ressurected mate,only a decapitation stops them for good.i'm on the 3rd warchief and i've killed his bodyguard 3 times,cunts been stealth killed,burn to death and slit his throat,cunt has a sack over his head now :lol:

enjoying it much more with hit indicators off,more challenging,died loads of times,but it shows just how good the nemesis system is.

Already at same stage as me and you have completed it and done another :lol:

:D to be fair i've cut back to 3 hrs a night from the usual 5 a night.once you start playing it's hard to put down,as there's always some smug bastard you want to hack fuck out of.

I'm tanning this the night. The birds wanting to go to the pictures to see that Gone Girl though.

Pfft.

Tell her to wait till orange wedensday like everyone else.

If she wants watch an oscar winning perfrormance then tell her to sit next to you on the couch and watch a ork lose it's head.

off on holiday for a week but I am gonna get this when i come back - my son and I have played a few of the LOTR games in two player mode and enjoyed them. I gather this isn't a 2-player game though?

No idea mate but I doubt it.

You will LOVE this though, I can't get enough of it.

It made sense, like it tied things up nicely, but the way it was handled gameplay wise was atrocious: I was gutted.

Having finished it, do you think there's a sequel to be had?

Yeah it did deal with everythings pretty well but like you I didn't find it challenging at all at the end. I expected a real blow out but strolled through it with ease.

I think there will defo be a sequel, it set it up nicely pretty much at the final scene I thought.