shadow of mordor

watty.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only game so far on next gen that's made me determined to finish it.

Totally get what you mean. I actually feel compelled to do every mission and collect every artefact etc.

I wasn’t doing man main missions, just running about killing uruks and I noticed I have 8 ability points I couldn’t spend.

glad you're enjoying it mate,think i've slayed about 500 captains and i'm still finding new ones,cunts are endless :lol:

haha they're endless!

A mission came up on mine the other night saying I had to kill one to avenge watty1873’s death :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bright Lord DLC is now out on PC and Xbox.. Should be on the PS4 soon.

kotaku say not to buy and ign gave it a 6.8,will still get it tho considering they gave the order roughly the sane score and i thought it was brilliant.

just seen that monolith have posted the total orcs killed by players since it released...5.65 billion :lol: mental.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got this on the pc and I love it. I find it a cross between arkham and assassin Creed. I haven't found it to difficult as yet (only killed 2 warchiefs) but I think it's down to my love for the arkham games.

I just tried to get as much power unlocked so I have as much of the combat finishers/power ups unlocked before I try the main missions. Which seems to have helped because I've unlocked all but the bottom tier.

I can't believe how satisfying it is to kills loads of once at once.

Can you kill any of those massive troll things? Or has anyone been stupid to try?

• 2 months later...

Bit late to the party, but bought this game last week.

Fucking amazing - had to move the ps4 downstairs so I could keep playing it as she wanted to go to sleep. Something about it being '3 o'clock in the fucking morning' :lol:

Haven't played it since completing but it is brilliant, this and Alien Isolation were probably my favourite games of last year. Really hoping for sequels in both.