McCoist promotion through playoffs acceptable

cumnockbear

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a lovely bloke, a really engaging and like-able character, but just as he was a shit football pundit he is a fucking awful manager.

He can say what he wants but the evidence is OVERWHELMING and my opinion now will never change.

Just go Ally, and then I can go back to loving you again.

This for me was crucial today .On interview with STV .He says he "doesn't care about criticism "

That for me was the most damning part and the most hypocritical of Ally .

Look back on previous interviews and he says ,we are the most important thing about this club .

He is backed into a corner now and I feel he now knows he has lost the fans .

Totally agree.

He respects our opposition - the people who tried to kill this club

He doesn't respect our fans - the people who have backed this club more than ever in recent years.

Seven years ago last night we were pumping French champions in their own back yard in the biggest club competition on the planet.

Seven years later, our manager thinks finishing second in the second tier of Scottish football is acceptable. :anguish:

Don't let the door hit yer fat arse on the way out Ally.

Just for clarity, he didn't say that.

No, the ones slagging him off here haven't changed their mind on the back of him opening his mouth in this interview.

He also, for the various people who apparently have a loose grasp of English, did not say acceptable.

he should be in the papers cursing our poor form and pathetic position in the table, and reassuring the RANGERS fans that he will be letting the players know how he feels and they will be working their socks off to improve drastically and get to the top of the league.

instead, he appears happy with our mediocre performances and going out his way to suck up to teams and people who hate us. that's what's annoying me

Man is an embarrassment. Our club is an absolute laughing stock, a complete joke under his charge. Don't think i have ever disliked a former manager as much, if any at all in fact. None were as inept or as stupid as this. Each day brings a new shame on our club.

Absolutely sure mcCoist is working his ticket here. The board need to bite the bullet and sack him at once or things are going to get really nasty indeed.get a new man in during the international break or the league will be over by new year. Can't see anything other than another fuck up tomorrow after what's gone on this week.