Hearts - 13 Points Clear Hibs - Pish. (Keep Believin')

GOAT

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure they will hit a rocky patch but Hearts are steadily building up a lead that will allow them to do so. I can't see anything other than a Hearts win in November too against us. This is going to be very hard to turn around especially with the clueless McCoist in charge

I'm pretty sure they will hit a rocky patch but Hearts are steadily building up a lead that will allow them to do so. I can't see anything other than a Hearts win in November too against us. This is going to be very hard to turn around especially with the clueless McCoist in charge

(tu)

You're right, tynecastle is a bastard of a place to go, narrow little park with supporters just as close as the linesman :lol: we always get pelters there and I do believe they will start to drop points, but it'll be just as much as we drop. We needed to put them to the sword and send a message to both Hibs and hearts, yet we get spanked by both, Hibs twice if it wasn't for a lucky sending off.

It's mind boggling how some are melting over hearts in October after 9 games.

Perhaps it's because after only 9 games we find ourselves 9 points (a guaranteed 6 points at least after the game in hand) behind in the league to a team playing much better football who've already turned us over at home.

Folk need to calm it. It's as if Hearts are the new Barcelona with all these young kids playing slick passing attacking football and beating teams 5,6,7 nil every game they play. It's only October FFS! Like I said chill the fuck out!

Folk need to calm it. It's as if Hearts are the new Barcelona with all these young kids playing slick passing attacking football and beating teams 5,6,7 nil every game they play. It's only October FFS! Like I said chill the fuck out!

Naw, it's not like that. It's like being 9 points behind a team thats played far better than us this season and scored far more goals. Thats what it's like.

Naw, it's not like that. It's like being 9 points behind a team thats played far better than us this season and scored far more goals. Thats what it's like.

They were lucky to win yesterday and scored with their 1 and only shot on target. I'll be holding off pushing the panic button for now!

They were lucky to win yesterday and scored with their 1 and only shot on target. I'll be holding off pushing the panic button for now!

You often hear of those types of wins being the sign of a championship winning team.

I don't see many reasons not to panic on the footballing front, i mean we still need to play them twice at Tynecastle, i've zero confidence in Rangers getting anything from those 2 games.

I also don't see where this collapse will come from, there's no evidence of it, what there is evidence of is that we are not a good football side who struggle to play decent and can't raise our game.

Normally I would ignore what hearts are doing and look to ourselves to turn things around. Sadly under the leadership of Ally I am not confident we can do it. We really need to improve greatly and find a level of consistency or sadly I don't see us winning this league

We couldn't even win at the ground they were lucky to win at!

I'm pretty sure if we had gone to Alloa and won with our only shot on target, an 88th minute deflected freekick, you would be one of the most critical.

We have to play better and be more consistent, and we can.

I'm sure we will, as we've had this same panic from certain posters at the start of each of the last three seasons.

There's 27 games left. Hearts squad is too small and inexperienced to keep up their early pace.

Hearts aren't going to 'collapse'.

However, I do think that they will drop way more points than we will. Yes, they've had a good start but their squad is nowhere near as big, or good as ours. All it takes is for them to get a few key players injured and they will drop points.

We just need to make sure we don't lose against Hearts in any of our next three meetings and I'm confident we'll win the league by a good 5-10 points.