Call-off decision was right, says Rangers boss McCoist

Bothwellbear

You might have to explain the complex thought process that went through your mind to arrive at that conclusion from what I posted

Well, to be pedantic it wasn't a conclusion, but a question for clarification.

You seem to be suggesting it is gonna be a tough game by highlighting all of the potential negatives we could face, sounds like a difficult one.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have to go there on what will probably be a freezing mid winter night and could quite easy have the same, or more, people injured or suspended than we had 'tied up' last weekend.

Cowdenbeath will also be fired up after the stupid cancellation

That is hampering us IMHO

Your saying it will be harder to win on a cold, wet midweek night than a sunny Saturday...

Careful. You'll be saying the wind will play its part soon.

Why's that? I don't object to being called arrogant or deluded but just a hint as to why would be nice.

Deluded because you see this ridiculous decision as correct(leave me out of this but more than 90% will see it the other way.........and,no,I haven't asked them all but projections from what I see on here,other websites,fellow Bears etc suggests a similar number to that which want a change of overlord).

Arrogant(maybe stubborn would have been a better choice of word but one,usually,leads to the other)because you refuse to take on board other people's(the vast majority's) views.

And,whilst we're at it,let's send a message to anyone who's watching that the Gers have fell so low we need to make sure we have our strongest side out to ensure victory over Cowden-fuckin-beath!

A message to who? Other teams? I seriously doubt that wil be in their minds when they come to play us at some later date.

Deluded because you see this ridiculous decision as correct(leave me out of this but more than 90% will see it the other way.........and,no,I haven't asked them all but projections from what I see on here,other websites,fellow Bears etc suggests a similar number to that which want a change of overlord).

Arrogant(maybe stubborn would have been a better choice of word but one,usually,leads to the other)because you refuse to take on board other people's(the vast majority's) views.

Actually, I haven't said it was the right decision. My main argument on this has been around the reaction to Ally's latest comments.

To your last point, no, I will not just go along with the crowd.

See this is whay annoys me about Mccoist,

Everyone can see it was a bad decision but Ally.

People can agree or not but no one can say whether it was a good or bad decision. Say we go on a long winning run now, including the Cowdenbeath game, how would it have been a bad decision?

Your saying it will be harder to win on a cold, wet midweek night than a sunny Saturday...

Careful. You'll be saying the wind will play its part soon.

You ever been to Cowdenbeath??

There WILL be wind(and plenty of it!) but,regardless,do you not think it will tougher,more of a leveller,if the pitch is sodden and it's cold and it's miserable?

Don't know what the elements are going to throw at us,obv,but do you not think the deeper into winter we go there is more of a risk of the weather playing a bigger part?

If you answer these questions honestly,do you,then, not agree that this is questionable management?

Actually, I haven't said it was the right decision. My main argument on this has been around the reaction to Ally's latest comments.

To your last point, no, I will not just go along with the crowd.

His comment is ludicrous so will always get an over-reaction.

Your last part proves you are stubborn.

Come on man.This is for the good of Rangers.Ally is dismantling a lot of what he help build.

You ever been to Cowdenbeath??

There WILL be wind(and plenty of it!) but,regardless,do you not think it will tougher,more of a leveller,if the pitch is sodden and it's cold and it's miserable?

Don't know what the elements are going to throw at us,obv,but do you not think the deeper into winter we go there is more of a risk of the weather playing a bigger part?

If you answer these questions honestly,do you not agree that this is questionable management?

I think Ally gets picked to pieces if he ever mentions the weather, or conditions, having an affect...

Come on man.This is for the good of Rangers.Ally is dismantling a lot of what he help build.

For the good of Rangers let's all think the same thing?

Wow, you are an independent thinker aren't you?

I am not being stubborn, I am giving my opinion. My arrogance is that I have confidence in my own view without needing a whole bunch of other people to agree with me.

A message to who? Other teams? I seriously doubt that wil be in their minds when they come to play us at some later date.

The whole football world(at least the ones who haven't forgotten that we exist).

Do you not care about our standing in the game? Whether we are respected/feared or not?

I think Ally gets picked to pieces if he ever mentions the weather, or conditions, having an affect...

He does.You would think someone would advise him about keeping quiet for a while.......

I used to hang on every word that came out his mouth but,I'm afraid,the respect has long gone........as should he be!

Wow, you are an independent thinker aren't you?

I am not being stubborn, I am giving my opinion. My arrogance is that I have confidence in my own view without needing a whole bunch of other people to agree with me.

Sorry,I came across wrong last time.

In no way was I saying that you should agree with what the majority say just cos they ARE the majority.

What I meant was that you should at least accept their viewpoint may be right(IS right,in their minds).

Sorry,I came across wrong last time.

In no way was I saying that you should agree with what the majority say just cos they ARE the majority.

What I meant was that you should at least accept their viewpoint may be right(IS right,in their minds).

I accept that their viewpoint is right in their mind. I hope that people would extend me the same courtesy.

What I don't like is the way that people obsess over every single phrase in every single interview and turn it into something it isn't.

The whole football world(at least the ones who haven't forgotten that we exist).

Do you not care about our standing in the game? Whether we are respected/feared or not?

I don't believe this affects our standing in the game. Not with anyone who matters.

People can agree or not but no one can say whether it was a good or bad decision. Say we go on a long winning run now, including the Cowdenbeath game, how would it have been a bad decision?

We need to go on a winning run,

There is no margin for error, by calling off this game Ally has heaped the pressure on himself even if we get a draw.