El Clasico

G.E.C.

I think this is why Messi will be seen as the better player. Tonight is not necessarily the best night to make that argument, though.

I think he's considerably more talented but he would be improved if he had Ronaldo's mentality, that's for sure (in terms of his work ethic and focus, I mean).

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By 'will be seen', I mean on looking back at the careers of both as a whole in a few years.

Just my bet, because you never know what could happen.

Messi overall as he's been sensational since he was 19.

He also had a few more years to get better whereas Ronaldo is in his peak at 29-30

No surprise , that defence may not have lost many goals this year but they have been brutal most games . Surely the manager can see how bad Pique is now he doesn't have Puyol to hold his hand . They just can't take any numbers of forwards running at them.

Iniesta has another horror show , this guy has more talent than any of them but is nowhere near the attacking midfielder he was under Guardiola.

:lol:

So john Daly was the best player last season for Rangers...nae bother

He also set up more and helped his team to a league title win by 15 clear points over Ronaldo's mob, to be fair.

The perception that he was bad that season seemed to be based, ironically enough, on the fact that he was playing more like Ronaldo.