Mohsni away in January

AlBear.

I feel like the kid who just got his sweetie taken away.

:mutley:

In all seriousness, Mohsni is castigated on here but he has become a regular international since he joined us.

He will be on view to the world at the African cup of nations, and I think people are way too willing to throw away a player with good technique.

He obviously has negative aspects with his game, but having a current 2 year deal may prove a shrewd decision if he perfoms well there.

In all seriousness, Mohsni is castigated on here but he has become a regular international since he joined us.

He will be on view to the world at the African cup of nations, and I think people are way too willing to throw away a player with good technique.

He obviously has negative aspects with his game, but having a current 2 year deal may prove a shrewd decision if he perfoms well there.

If he just stuck to the simple stuff winning headers and clearing his lines without pissing about he could be a very good defender.

If he just stuck to the simple stuff winning headers and clearing his lines without pissing about he could be a very good defender.

I've a sneaky suspicion that because of the higher level he'll be forced to concentrate more and do well at these championships. Here's hoping! ;)

Just because he's a regular international player doesn't mean he's good enough apparently

If andy little is anything to go by we'll let mohsni's contract run out then let him go on a bosman

Ally will move for postponement.

and whats this pish - "“We have to show loyalty to boys who do well and we’ll continue to do that ....."

aye right Ally, you couldn't shoe horn Black back in the squad quick enough a few month ago. All the youngsters that were doing well got shipped out as well FFS, all because you can't coach a fucking thing.

Just because he's a regular international player doesn't mean he's good enough apparently

If andy little is anything to go by we'll let mohsni's contract run out then let him go on a bosman

Little is not a regular. Not really looked out for him, but has he played any NI games in the last 18 months?