My sons birthday present from me

coop_loyal

My son is nine and has aspergers. He is obsessed with everything rangers and football.

I thought it would be a nice idea to get him a book made with things like tickets, autographs, photos and also Marco Negri and Michael Mols sent a signed photo (negri) and birthday card (mols) also got him vip access to the scotland v usa game, his hero is naismith which is a shame but can't obviously explain to him what he done and make him understand.

Some parts of it I wish were done better but was wondering what fellow bears think of it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wee mans first games included a European semi final and a Scottish cup final,not bad :7325:

sorry mate that was a mistake of the person that done it. She thought it was his games but they were my tickets. His first was st johnstone at home lol. Can't remember the score but boyd scored a pen and we where right behind the goal and the wee man felt the blue blood rushing through him :D

Having just had a little girl in September, and also losing my dad almost ten years to the same day, that's brought a tear to the eye mate. Really thoughtful present, he's going to love it!

Funny how things like that always work out.

My exes dad passed away on my birthday and wee had a tragedy 1 year and two weeks before the wee man came along.

Treasure every second with your daughter mate. Sounds like a cliche` but the time just passes you by.

That's fantastic, quite touching.

I've had hundreds of football books over the years but the one my late father gave me when I was 10, where he'd hand written a few lines inside the front cover, I still treasure to this day.

I'm sure Joshua will do the same.

Well done!

thank you