Would we accept a defeat against Killie if McCoist did this.

Dibble

We never would have accepted that - even in the 3rd div - first couple of loses the moaning gits would be starting their threads !

I think fans are pissed off about our clueless manager and how badly he's making our club look. McCoist has minimal tactical knowledge, no scouting knowledge and likes to use nepotism in his team selections.

McCrorie

Sinnamon, McGregor, Gasparotto, Wallace

Aird, Murdoch, MacLeod, Templeton

Clark, Hardie

I'm all for giving youth a chance but it needs to be done correctly through years of careful management and increasing exposure to the first team. So to answer your question no I wouldnt be happy with that line up regardless of the result.

The problem I have with McCoist is the youth players are seen as a last resort and preferred to pay for players he doesn't know how to use or motivate correctly.

As far as I see it we've lost the opportunity to blood more than 3/4 young players in a game now, that was in div 3 but he had to make the young players first team players the next year.

I agree as well that only a handful would make the grade, the point being we'd be better off than we are now financially.

If our first team turns up for a change, it will wipe the floor with Killie. Nothing would be gained by playing the youngsters. If they get beat, big deal it was expected. If they win, they get dumped for the usual crowd next week. Is that the ops idea of progress?