McCoist vows to stay on

CraigR#10

Hes got some brassneck does Ally.

Because he's a money grabbing parasite who is interested only in filling his own wallet.................. no way should he see out the rest of the week.

Ally how about digging into your 800K or so per year and refunding the fans you embarassed in Clackmananshire last night.

Clackmananshire the first to say NO again ---- NO MORE McCostalot.

Because he's a money grabbing parasite who is interested only in filling his own wallet.................. no way should he see out the rest of the week.

Ally how about digging into your 800K or so per year and refunding the fans you embarassed in Clackmananshire last night.

Clackmananshire the first to say NO again ---- NO MORE McCostalot.

I really don't think it's about the money. I think he's displaying the same personality trait that served him well as a player where he believed he had the ability to succeed with Rangers and play at a high standard. He's pig-headed, stubborn and believes he's the best person for the job, and he'll stand by the fact he said he won't walk away. That, I believe, is what's preventing him doing the right thing.

I really don't think it's about the money. I think he's displaying the same personality trait that served him well as a player where he believed he had the ability to succeed with Rangers and play at a high standard. He's pig-headed, stubborn and believes he's the best person for the job, and he'll stand by the fact he said he won't walk away. That, I believe, is what's preventing him doing the right thing.

Even an idiot would know if you can't win a part time cup 3 years on the trott it's time to move on.

He's bleeding us dry and everyone now can see it.

If he wants to play this game then fine, we will see who comes out on top when the stadium turns on him.

If he was on £100,000 a year he would have walked . It is about money and money alone .

The same reason he turned down playing for us twice to play for the mighty Sunderland, who offered him more cash.

"I didn't say an awful lot after the game - I will save that for the next few days

That's the comment that hits home

Players know that the manager won't be laying into them!

Souness , big Jock , even Wee Dick would have them scared to come back Into that dressing room at FT giving a performance as disgraceful and shameless as that!

He probably doesn't want to see his mates out of a job either.