Please contact David Somers

Bears r us

I have hardly ever started a thread before, but decided I should today.

I have used the contact page on the Rangers FC site to send a message to David Somers. I do not know if it will get through to him but I feel I have tried something.

I have mentioned gardening leave if we cannot afford to pay Ally and the other two off at the moment, and getting in someone until the end of the season with the target of promotion as the main goal. If that is achieved then that person should be considered for the job full time.

I know it might be a waste of time, but it only takes a few minutes and it is surely better than doing nothing.

Come on folks, it must be worth a try. (tu)

If we filled the contact us with messages of ally out in enough numbers, it might get people at the club to take notice.

I think it worth a try, and it feels like your are doing something. (tu)

PS it does not need to be said in a nasty way, I want Ally to go one way or the other for his sake as well as us fans.

The board don't care about Rangers one bit nothing will be done to remove him.

It's win win for Ashley bad results = no cash coming in to pay his loans which means he has assets for a song, another loan will see him taking control on the cheap then when he has control, new manager, better results, crowds back.

The board don't care about Rangers one bit nothing will be done to remove him.

It's win win for Ashley bad results = no cash coming in to pay his loans which means he has assets for a song, another loan will see him taking control on the cheap then when he has control, new manager, better results, crowds back.

No problem mate it is all about opinions.

If we filled the contact us with messages of ally out in enough numbers, it might get people at the club to take notice.

Someone just needs to link him to this forum - that's all it takes, then he can see for himself.

I'd be very, very surprised though if the top-dogs at Ibrox don't spend time reading through this and other rangers forums. It makes sense that you would. Which makes it all the more baffling that Super hasn't already been booted to fuck!

They will all be marked as spam and deleted complete waste of time, during the ready to listen questionare in the other comments section I stated Ally would drive away many more fans than the boycotters could ever dream of and i'm sure I wasn't the only one to state this, they weren't ready to listen then and I doubt they are ready now.

The only way to get rid is a massive protest (thousands not hundreds) before, during and after the game on Saturday no matter the result or performance.

I have hardly ever started a thread before, but decided I should today.

I have used the contact page on the Rangers FC site to send a message to David Somers. I do not know if it will get through to him but I feel I have tried something.

I have mentioned gardening leave if we cannot afford to pay Ally and the other two off at the moment, and getting in someone until the end of the season with the target of promotion as the main goal. If that is achieved then that person should be considered for the job full time.

I know it might be a waste of time, but it only takes a few minutes and it is surely better than doing nothing.

Come on folks, it must be worth a try. (tu)

Done, l have to admit it doesn't sit well with me though.

This thread should really be in the boardroom section we know who will be all over this

I know what you mean, and if admin want to move it no problem.

Not really sure what difference it is from all the other Ally out threads, and I know a lot of people do not use the B & F so that was why I put it here.

Anyway have you sent the e-mail yet. :)

Someone just needs to link him to this forum - that's all it takes, then he can see for himself.

I'd be very, very surprised though if the top-dogs at Ibrox don't spend time reading through this and other rangers forums. It makes sense that you would. Which makes it all the more baffling that Super hasn't already been booted to fuck!

I did say about this forum in my e-mail this morning. (tu)