Club Statement: R.e Dundee United.

WATBB

Been to many fuck ups reagarding youth players for years not just recently. Jordan McMillan wasnt good enough but Kirk Broadfoot was FFS. Charlie Adam,like him or not but generated over ten million in transfer fees and still playing in EPL, Ross McCormack another who wasnt good enough multi million pound transfers but hey they were shit anyway cause they left the Rangers.Thats been a big problem at the club for so long.If the player didnt cost millions well he must be shit.Then again Kyle Lafferty at 3 million was fantastic,what fucking pish fucker should never have been anywhere near our club.

Because Jordan McMillan is now a multi million pound transfer target and an international? Because at least Broadfoot did represent his country.

Adam had loads of chances and if anybody helped push him out it was our fans who slated him.

McCormack is fine, but was he really good enough at that time?

Of course, ignore McGregor, Hutton even the disliked Steven Smith as players who have played for us before getting onto Macleod, Aird, Kal Naismith, Perry, Hegarty, Cole and a whole bunch of others who have played the last couple of years, a lot of whom just didn't cut it.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you mean legalbeagle but if you do mean that after 13 years of Murray Park we have only managed to parade McGregor and Hutton as our only successes then that kind of says it all.As i say not sure if thats your slant or not but i could be wrong.As far as McMillan goes dont think he was mentioned as a multi million pound transfer international but we will never know as he like others was never given the chance.On the subject of multi million pound internationals how many are playing for the club right now?

Correct mate Its fucking shameful the way Mcoist has went about all this.

Wonder how well we would have advanced under PLG and his style of Play.

I reckon we must go that style to install youth on a greater scale.

Well, his style has certainly taken the world by storm since he left us.

Not sure what you mean legalbeagle but if you do mean that after 13 years of Murray Park we have only managed to parade McGregor and Hutton as our only successes then that kind of says it all.As i say not sure if thats your slant or not but i could be wrong.As far as McMillan goes dont think he was mentioned as a multi million pound transfer international but we will never know as he like others was never given the chance.On the subject of multi million pound internationals how many are playing for the club right now?

What I mean is we will never know, but morning particularly suggests McMillan would be more than he is, so what's the problem?

We are acting as though a string of superstars have slipped through the net because of our approach as a club, currently on the back of a player getting a young player of the month award, and I find it bizarre.

How come there was such a big difference in the compensation if that wasn't part of their appeal?

Fucking cunts, can't wait to put you in your place at Tannadice when normal service is resumed, and it will be resumed.

Bitter cunts that the glory days will never return to them, I can mind when they were hosting Barcelona in European games and now the closest they will get to having Barcelona at Tannadice is playing it over the tannoy.

Rheb reporting it as Rangers Statement U turn but they print the full statement BEFORE the edit and Thomson's whinging. In true fashion though they HAD to make the headline anti Rangers.

What else is it but a U turn? Our club just buckled to DU lawyers and no matter how much I dislike the idea that's a U turn to me

Gonna fling this in here before someone else does...

What if that wasn't part of United's appeal and the board flung it in there to gain support until they were threatened with legal action?

I don't believe this is the case but it's what may be peddled now.

I feel like The Dude saying that.

MY original POST..............PAIR OF BAWS FKN NONE OF THEM AT OUR CLUB

If Rangers were contacted by Lawyers to remove it, I'm glad they removed it, otherwise we'd be looking at more legal costs etc, to battle Dundee United's words, let's not spend the money they just gave us, on fighting their lawyers.

If Rangers were contacted by Lawyers to remove it, I'm glad they removed it, otherwise we'd be looking at more legal costs etc, to battle Dundee United's words, let's not spend the money they just gave us, on fighting their lawyers.

I agree mate but like every other department at Rangers they are all useless and have no direction and our PR is non existant, we are a laughing stock from the Jannies office to the football team. They are all in dissarray and making a fool out every one of us.