BT- Allys Last Game In Charge

JamieG54

Just said at half time they have the feelings it's Allys last game in charge of Rangers. They can't say much but I reckon the papers are sniffing about and have their info ready to print.

Hope to fuck as that's one of the worst first half's I've seen us play. QOS should be 3 up.

Hurry up and leave so we can move on. Can't get any worse.

Just said at half time they have the feelings it's Allys last game in charge of Rangers. They can't say much but I reckon the papers are sniffing about and have their info ready to print.

Hope to fuck as that's one of the worst first half's I've seen us play. QOS should be 3 up.

Don't think we'll be moving on, not got a great feeling about things at Rangers.

McCall was critical of those in charge at Ibrox and sounded like he would rather not be in the running.

I have a feeling he may be happy just to be part of the Scotland national set-up right now. Perhaps it would be a different matter if he was asked right enough... Plus, I wouldn't mind a manager who sounds like Ian Brown when he gives interviews.

Today seems like a total non-story to me. Ally might resign in 12 months. We don't have the money to pay him off so if he wants to see out that year he will. By that time we'll be beyond another 2 transfer windows, back in the top tier, and be close to christmas 2015. It's a long way off. Even if we lose tonight and go 12 points beyond I doubt Ally will walk. Nothing's changed.

You say that but what the fuck are u gonna talk about when he goes, fucking robots and tanks and avb.

Away you go. Fucking clueless.

BT ??

Allys number's up. You could tell by the look on his dial.

He was always too hung up on being everybodys friend and talk talked a load of shite to the media. He's put out more bad lines than BT, tho his cup teams are more lije virgin. They never go all the way.

looks like hes called the board out while fans call the Samaritans out.