Some Of Our Support

minstral

Do you care nothing for our tradition and morals? Or are you like the board who don't give a fuck?

Tradition and morals don't pay the bills, certainly not when we're discussing folk who pour cups of tea.

I wish Tiny all the best but there's some amount of birthday card pish being trotted out to suit agendas here.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tradition and morals don't pay the bills, certainly not when we're discussing folk who pour cups of tea.

I wish Tiny all the best but there's some amount of birthday card pish being trotted out to suit agendas here.

Of course we are a buisness but paying off long term, low paid staff and giving hundreds of thousands to guys who only damaged our club is scandalous.

Ive heard Tiny hasn't left, she has had her hours and salary cut (tu)

(tu)

Don't call Ally names but sit back and watch him fuck up our chances of top flight football and clinging onto money every week which he's certainly not 'earning'.

You think we should sack tea ladies and club secretaries? How much are they getting?

Should we not just be running the club properly in the first place and not paying stupid money to players and board members who've did nothing for the club?

Wonder if those being paid off knew Ally's dirty little contract secret? Wonder how those being made redundant feel knowing Ally has just been awarded a 300k wage rise? Wondering if Ally will cash in his 1 million free shares and hand over to those losing jobs?

These cuts should have been made the minute we entered administration. The cuts aren't the real issue. I would instead suggest that it's the timing of them and McCoist's decision to resign that is more baffling and annoying.

He may be entitled to a pay off but part of me hopes he does the decent thing and resigns without it. At least walk away doing the right thing and getting fans off his back.

I still have a lot of time for McCoist, he is entitled to his pay off if the board want him to leave now. However while that would benefit McCoist it would be detrimental to the club, both in our current financial position and in our ability to attract a new manager.So under no circumstances do I want McCoist to get his pay off, however it has to be his decision not to take one. He will go down in my estimations if he demands a significant pay off.

I'll wait and see what happens, there's plenty of stuff he has done I can criticise him for without starting on the stuff he hasn't done.

Thing is, he doesn't even have to demand a pay off. If we can't afford it, he now gets double his salary for the remainder of his contract. An awful situation to be in.

The board have made us a laughing stock off the park.

Ally has made us a laughing stock on the park and been paid handsomely for it.

Ally has it in his power to walk away from a job he's unable to do without a pay off and at least not make the situation any worse at the club,if he walks away with a big pay off then he's no better than the clowns in the boardroom

The sooner the board, manager, coaching staff and in large the players are gone from here the better.

Sadly most of that will take years and we the support will be at odds with each other while this happens.

This circus has no sign of ending anytime soon.

Long term staff being sacked, fans leaving in their droves, legends being turned on, there is fuck all left of the club we love.

Wake up.

Im perfectly awake and I await with baited breath the insight you have that makes you believe you know and understand more than us mere mortals.

I dont really youer just another silly wee FF drone towing the line and lets face it you have to back a useless manager your Gru says so.

Thing is, he doesn't even have to demand a pay off. If we can't afford it, he now gets double his salary for the remainder of his contract. An awful situation to be in.

If he sits tight on gardening leave for 12 months he will be finished as far as the Rangers fans are concerned. I'd be shocked if he does that, the fact he is entitled to it under his contract is no justification in my eyes. I suspect it will be sorted out by Wednesday so don't really see the relevance of the salary change.

Wonder if those being paid off knew Ally's dirty little contract secret? Wonder how those being made redundant feel knowing Ally has just been awarded a 300k wage rise? Wondering if Ally will cash in his 1 million free shares and hand over to those losing jobs?

You're like fucking Jack Irvine with this 'dirty little secret' bollocks.

Im perfectly awake and I await with baited breath the insight you have that makes you believe you know and understand more than us mere mortals.

I dont really youer just another silly wee FF drone towing the line and lets face it you have to back a useless manager your Gru says so.

Uck, don't let yourself down with bollocks like that.

I'm backing the man, not the manager.

We should have got rid of him last season but we are such a shambles we can't even get that right.

You're like fucking Jack Irvine with this 'dirty little secret' bollocks.

You sound utterly demented you fecking headcase. :lol: Only the boycotters back Ally - it just goes to show how out of touch you really are. What would you call his sleekit wage rise? Do you think it's acceptable for him to be bleating about pay offs, at the same time he's activating a 300k wage increase?

McCoist has went from hero to zero in a very short space of time and it's only the demented few who are still backing him.

I can't say I often see RM mentioned on FF.

So we are as bad as them?

1. No way of knowing, two bans years ago were enough for me, just repeating what I heard from a normally UNreliable source :D

2. Probably but at least we don't have the fat controller hacking our posts or emails (allegedly).