The board and ally's meeting

RFC55

Don't fall for the nonsense

The board want you to turn on Ally to take the heat off them.

By all means we can slate his managerial record as it wasn't good enough.

Don't put it past McCoist attending the AGM in his other role, a Rangers fan and shareholder.

Canny let those penny shares go to waste eh mate

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't put it past McCoist attending the AGM in his other role, a Rangers fan and shareholder.

For me no true Rangers fan tries to take money that they don't need off the club when we're on our knees financially.

McCoist and the boardroom can all go off into the sunset together

Is it going ahead tomorrow and do we think this will be the end of his reign? I take it, it can only be announced either at the end of the day for the market or the opening of the market the next day (if he's leaving I mean)

AFAIK a statement can be made to the market at any point in the day during opening hours. I could be wrong though.

For me no true Rangers fan tries to take money that they don't need off the club when we're on our knees financially.

McCoist and the boardroom can all go off into the sunset together

(tu)

Everyone to a man is leeching off of us and deserve the same treatment.

It's about time we became a club again and not some playground for folk to get rich while bumming around not doing their jobs they are paid to do.

Does he not still have the long standing agreement to proxy his shares to an RSC? You know, the one he forgot about three days previous to that announcement when he told us all he still "had no idea which way he was going to vote"

No one is letting the board off.

They are a shambless for letting this go on as long as it has.

McCoist isn't magically getting away with his part either, especially in taking what would be vital money out of our club when he's been paid a kings ransom for a piss poor job.

Don't you FALL for thinking he's a innocent wee soul in all of this.

Of course he isn't an innocent soul, it's very underhand but clever.

He's got in there first and played them like a fiddle but.

If I were in this situation I'd have done the same to get one step ahead of them.

They've been plotting ways out for Ally for months.

He gives them it and nearly a week later they still aren't in a position to get rid due to having nobody willing to back them with cash to do the deed.

Interm manager while we open the position up to applicants wouldn't be the worst idea mate.

Yeah but Jig couldn't organise a raffle and is hardly manager material.

A rookie replacement (again) even for a few games leaves me shaking my head and fearing the worst.

I doubt the board even have a plan tbh, it seems a fucking mess top to bottom.

Of course he isn't an innocent soul, it's very underhand but clever.

He's got in there first and played them like a fiddle but.

If I were in this situation I'd have done the same to get one step ahead of them.

They've been plotting ways out for Ally for months.

He gives them it and nearly a week later they still aren't in a position to get rid due to having nobody willing to back them with cash to do the deed.

If Ally want's to play games to the detriment of the club to get back at the board then fine.

Don't expect me to applaud him, he will get the same treatment as the others who are using us to benefit their bank balance.

If Ally want's to play games to the detriment of the club to get back at the board then fine.

Don't expect me to applaud him, he will get the same treatment as the others who are using us to benefit their bank balance.

(tu)

He's entitled to not like the boardroom, I don't like them myself. But boardrooms and owners come and go, have done for over 140 years, the club and the fans are a constant however so i'd like to think that should be the first thought of anyone with Rangers' interests at heart.

Let's see. The Board wants us to turn on Ally? Ally is the one who handed in his resignation then took control of the side for a 2-0 DEFEAT vs QOTS. The latest in a shambolic +3 year reign. The board have issues -- yes -- but to suggest hat they want us to turn on Ally to take the heat off is far beyond fantasy imho.

Ally is a shite manager. He handed in his resignation then had no comment. No balls. No skill as a manager. Useless money grabbing bastard. And.... will take a payoff he does not need or deserve (irrespective of contractual obligations). He will no doubt ask/demand for compensation for his mates as well. They can all GTF as far as I am concerned. Making our club broke is their one true skill.

The Board? Will get sorted soon enough. Anyone with any sense knew it would be years before we were a proper club again.