This sums it all up

BridgeIsBlue

What about season ticket income?

What about Sponoshorship with 32RED ect?

What about other revenue streams?

What's that got to do with the price of cheese here? I'm just saying with nothing spent on wages, we are still losing money before you look at anything else.

What's that got to do with the price of cheese here? I'm just saying with nothing spent on wages, we are still losing money before you look at anything else.

You have to take into account everything when talking about making or losing money.

Plenty of clubs would be losing money if they went on just what you said there :lol:

So come on, give us the figures...

Really does seem that Ally has actually been underpaid, given that he has apparently been manager, CEO, FD and Comms for the best part of three years now.

Nowhere has it said that the manager was responsible for deciding the salary of incoming players.

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, the manager doesn't set the playing budget, or authorise the "investment" or the expenditure.

Unless of course you wear your underpants over your trousers and have a big "S" on your chest......ohhhh wait a minute, is that where the "Super" Ally phrase came from?

Nowhere has it said that the manager was responsible for deciding the salary of incoming players.

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, the manager doesn't set the playing budget, or authorise the "investment" or the expenditure.

Unless of course you wear your underpants over your trousers and have a big "S" on your chest......ohhhh wait a minute, is that where the "Super" Ally phrase came from?

Nowhere apart from scapegoat city in the forum. Obviously not in the real world

"I spent six months with Rangers and, within a year of moving to Ayr, I decided to chuck it in as I just lost all interest in it.

"I'm sure there a few guys there who are fed up."

Kyle, who no longer plays professionally, believes that the quality of opponents outside the top flight would have dragged Rangers players down a level.

"My memory of Rangers is playing in front of 50,000 fans against the big teams, but this time around it is playing for Glasgow Rangers at Stirling Albion in front of a few hundred people," he said.

"That's not the dream that everybody thought it was and you lose that desire.

"For me, it was a great thing playing for Rangers, but what we were playing against every week never got me going. It didn't have that same vibe."

Kyle recalled the high spending at Ibrox during that season in Scotland's fourth tier.

"It's not the players' fault, because somebody stupid somewhere along the line offered them that money," he said.

This bit as well really emphasises the folly of paying over the odds for higher profile / better quality (???) players to play in the lower divisions. Should have got in the best players from the same league and directly above for a pittance and would still have walked the last two and been in a position to win this year as well. Instead we've got digustingly highly paid players who have totally lost motivation and been brought down to crap levels through a couple of years playing effectively sunday league football - At this rate we won't even make the playoffs.

At leat most of them will be gone in the summer when their contracts run out, providing Ally is isnt still milking it of course and gives them all extensions - absolute joke and totally scunnered with it all

You have to take into account everything when talking about making or losing money.

Plenty of clubs would be losing money if they went on just what you said there :lol:

So come on, give us the figures...

Clubs would be losing money if their players were not getting paid. I think not. If you want the figures, they are all there in the annual report.

McCoist has always denied being responsible for the players inflated wages. This completely disputes that.

A quote from Kyle in the rags "completely disputes" it? :lol:

Honestly some people will cling to anything that paints Ally in a bad light. There's enough about our performances and results to criticise Ally for.

People aren't apologising for criticising our training all these years despite Kyle 'completely disputing' their claims...

he does not set the playing budget. He is given one he needs to manage however. And he has failed miserably there.

he does not set the playing budget. He is given one he needs to manage however. And he has failed miserably there.

He isn't given a credit card with a limit. You don't need to blame Ally for the numerous boards failings, he's had enough of his own.