Why is this happening to Rangers

Wednesday Loyal

This might seem a daft question but as an outsider as such ( a loyalist and prod } living in Sheffield why do the majority of the S.F,A, and the rest of Scotland hate your ( my ) club as much as they do, is it just the darkside have taken over the whole of Scotland ?

This might seem a daft question but as an outsider as such ( a loyalist and prod } living in Sheffield why do the majority of the S.F,A, and the rest of Scotland hate your ( my ) club as much as they do, is it just the darkside have taken over the whole of Scotland ?

It is Allys fault bud

I think essentially it's a wild and fruity mix of bigoted tims, jealousy/accumulated hatred by everyone else and a thread of incompetence from individuals in key positions.

Very simplistic view on the basis of assumption but there's definitely a degree of that, it would also be worth noting that this wouldn't be happening if we weren't on our arse, the vultures always appear when they see something's wounded.

It would be similar for celtic if they were in our position only there would be a defensive spine of individuals and organisations rallying by their side i.e. every tim in a position of power, tim clubs like Dundee Utd/Hibs, tim media deflecting, Catholic church decrying the anti-catholic conspiracy.

I could be letting the situation cloud my judgement but my honest assessment is they are on top and it's all hands on deck to ensure that if we ever get back to the top, that we're on our knees when we get there.

Thanks for your reply

So it seems as tho` the media is Catholic biased

And if they throw enough stones at Rangers it deflects whats the real issues in their communities

I think essentially it's a wild and fruity mix of bigoted tims, jealousy/accumulated hatred by everyone else and a thread of incompetence from individuals in key positions.

Very simplistic view on the basis of assumption but there's definitely a degree of that, it would also be worth noting that this wouldn't be happening if we weren't on our arse, the vultures always appear when they see something's wounded.

It would be similar for celtic if they were in our position only there would be a defensive spine of individuals and organisations rallying by their side i.e. every tim in a position of power, tim clubs like Dundee Utd/Hibs, tim media deflecting, Catholic church decrying the anti-catholic conspiracy.

I could be letting the situation cloud my judgement but my honest assessment is they are on top and it's all hands on deck to ensure that if we ever get back to the top, that we're on our knees when we get there.

You are correct however when they went through their shit years ago no one was interested, as we Protestants do not have the hatred and biterness as much as the RC population of Scotland has.

I am ex HM Forces, and worked alongside loads of RC English guys who have nowhere near the hatred, and bitterness as Scottish RC's.

We know who these people are Lawell, and Reid and co have gone after our Club along with other SFA, and SPFL Football hierarchies.

Our fanbase, must understand who they are and honestly our fans should not fill their Stadiums at all.

We should not step in any other Stadium in the top League, and tbh we have had Rangers Men in charge who have allowed us Rangers Fans to be victimised, and harassed for singing songs and that Terrorist loving Brittish hating minority have got more power via Mhedia and political cooperation.

That's how I see it.

We have a bunch of fifth columnist People ,who sold

our Cultural and Historical values for their own Gain.

We are a hated entity in Scottish Football, and those Fangroups who falsely confess to speak for us should stop and disband, so we can then organise a bigger, and more pro Rangers Fan representation.

Thanks for your reply

So it seems as tho` the media is Catholic biased

And if they throw enough stones at Rangers it deflects whats the real issues in there communities

English Catholics are not like that though IMO we have an Irish Anti Brittish culture in Scotland who have a hatred for us.

We seen them in the referendum vote in George Square and I was working Edinburgh that night and they where singing their Rebelion Songs and Anti Brittish lullabies loud.

I really think our religion is the most tolerant of any religion in the world

The problem Scotland has is a bit like Turkeys they have one muslim party and nearly every muslim votes for them,then there are a few other parties who split the vote.

So until every prod votes for one party Scotland will be ruled by the minority

I really think our religion is the most tolerant of any religion in the world

Far too tolerant IMO.

Hence the mess we are in in Scotland.

In maximum of two years my Wife and I intend moving down to live in Hertfordshire where I served, and it will improve our lives x10.

Scotland is done as far as I'm concerned.

Far too tolerant IMO.

Hence the mess we are in in Scotland.

In maximum of two years my Wife and I intend moving down to live in Hertfordshire where I served, and it will improve our lives x10.

Scotland is done as far as I'm concerned.

Dont tell the world your SAS