The Rangers Supporters Trust

MacBoyd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there policy? How much money do they have? Have supported the club and hoped we would have been taken over but it's not going to happen. We are staring into the abyss and I don't feel I can keep giving the club my money. We need to get these cunts out or Rangers will be finished. Can any members of the RST give me information? Cheers

You are it. PM eskbank loyal if you are actually being serious.

I imagined people might be members on here but clearly not. If an admin sees delete if they want spammers have ruined it anyway

It would have been better if the 'spanner' hadn't started the thread in the first place. You are either insane or at it thinking this would go anyway other than how it has.

How about starting a thread on the ******** ***** on Follow Follow and see how long you last?

giphy.gif

Same here but surely you don't want this board in charge?

Somers was acting like a bit of a tit today,but I've not got a problem with the rest of them tbh.

There will always be big bad businessmen in charge at Rangers,and the "Rangers men" have put us in this mess in the first place.

It would have been better if the 'spanner' hadn't started the thread in the first place. You are either insane or at it thinking this would go anyway other than how it has.

How about starting a thread on the ******** ***** on Follow Follow and see how long you last?

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: