The Rangers Supporters Trust

MacBoyd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there policy? How much money do they have? Have supported the club and hoped we would have been taken over but it's not going to happen. We are staring into the abyss and I don't feel I can keep giving the club my money. We need to get these cunts out or Rangers will be finished. Can any members of the RST give me information? Cheers

Which cunts do you want out? Dingwall, Furry, be specific and give reasons. Oh Google RST.... there's a clever chappie.

My advice is do your homework.

Make the distinction between this board and previous boards before making snap judgements, that way you apportion blame at the foot of those most deserving.

Also consider the form of the RST over recent years, research who they are and what their agenda is. Not just what their front page says.

I don't like where this present board is right now, but I do think that change is coming from within very soon.

Personally, I wouldn't give the RST or that tyre kicking walloper King the steam off my piss.

I don't need a blazer to support the club I love.

Why are you asking RM about the RST?

Go ask the RST. They have a website and I imagne a contact address.

Just type up the email, leave it in drafts and big Mark will find it (tu) You don't even have to send the email, he has his own way of finding emails you know :thumbup:

What about that cunt John Lawrence?

I'm sure he was at it as well.

Bit if it's lost money & lies you are worried about good luck with the RST

You are going to the right place

Don't know who he is to be perfectly honest mate. What did he do?

giphy.gif

Somebody want to break it to the OP that the RST actually voted down Res 9 so effectively blocking King if he ever actually bought any shares.

Behave yourself CB, you know full well Dinky Dave would not lower himself to actually buy any shares. He likes to receive them Gratis.

What is there policy? How much money do they have? Have supported the club and hoped we would have been taken over but it's not going to happen. We are staring into the abyss and I don't feel I can keep giving the club my money. We need to get these cunts out or Rangers will be finished. Can any members of the RST give me information? Cheers

no they cant give you any information

My advice is do your homework.

Make the distinction between this board and previous boards before making snap judgements, that way you apportion blame at the foot of those most deserving.

Also consider the form of the RST over recent years, research who they are and what their agenda is. Not just what their front page says.

I don't like where this present board is right now, but I do think that change is coming from within very soon.

Personally, I wouldn't give the RST or that tyre kicking walloper King the steam off my piss.

I don't need a blazer to support the club I love.

Great post.

dont really agree with RST on a lot of things so i have joined rangers first

Sadly, despite promises to the contrary, RF are becoming no more than an extension of the RST.

The reason I held off joining RF was to see which way, if any, it would swing. I made plenty of posts asking if it were ever possible that RF and RST (BR) would ever join together and was assured that it would not. When they said they were voting to discuss talking to RST, I made comment and received some verbal for it.

I agree. RF will become another RST if they are not careful. My shares are staying with me, even if they won't be used in any vote.

The reason I held off joining RF was to see which way, if any, it would swing. I made plenty of posts asking if it were ever possible that RF and RST (BR) would ever join together and was assured that it would not. When they said they were voting to discuss talking to RST, I made comment and received some verbal for it.

I agree. RF will become another RST if they are not careful. My shares are staying with me, even if they won't be used in any vote.

They were infiltrated from the start. When they were forming I made a number of posts asking about the involvement of previous or current RST members and specifically committee members. Like you I just received verbals and dismissal.

It gives me no pleasure to say I told you so.

They were infiltrated from the start. When they were forming I made a number of posts asking about the involvement of previous or current RST members and specifically committee members. Like you I just received verbals and dismissal.

It gives me no pleasure to say I told you so.

Likewise