There are positives in this.

ZZed

This result has blown away all mistaken hope that this team could pull promotion out the bag. It has swept away the stupid notion that this team can compete at this level. It has shown that the back room staff are not up to standard, the players are not trying and the board need to do something. This has been coming for the last three years. Ally only survived because various people were playing politics in the board room and he served a purpose and not because he could manage a football team. I believe that Ally jumped before he was pushed as MA was getting his feet under the door and Ally thought he could play a stroke to keep him in place before he was sacked but it has backfired.

We are now living with the consequences of Ally’s buying and coaching abilities and I don’t think his pals will change it very much. A whole new team needs to be brought in with new ways, new training and getting players who are not just here for a pay day.

I fully expect that MA will be talking to DL about a recovery plan from this. I think money will now appear although MA will drip feed it in as needed. I can see another season in the championship until we can build a team; a team that I think will be built on youth as it is cheaper, no more spending big wages on old players. The rebuilding job that should have happened three years ago will begin in the closed season.

Managers will still want the Rangers job as they know these wages will be coming off the books in the summer and this will free up cash to recruit from. Rangers are still a draw that is why this defeat is news in England as a shock. We have a reservoir of fans that will turn out if the team are performing. I hope that MA puts a Director of Football in place and a first team coach.

This result could be a catalyst for serious change, change that the old guard have resisted but now illusions of competency from the old guard have gone.

There are no positives .... still a lot of warfare before the club can move on ....today's result shows that we are going backwards not moving forwards.

How the hell can a supposedly ambitious board not appoint a manager when there is still promtion to fight for and potentially European football 2 years away....it dispels the myth re : the board.

Here's the only one I can find;

Rangers center back Bilel Mohsni has been selected to represent Tunisia at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations. The tournament will take place in Equatorial Guinea and it begins January 17th & wraps up on February 8th. It will be an excellent opportunity for Mohsni to showcase his talents on a larger scale & possibly solicit some interest for his services during the January transfer window.

Mohsni made his national team debut back in May & has earned two caps for Tunisia – against South Korea & Belgium.

Many of Mohsni’s weaknesses have been exposed this season for Rangers. He has made 15 starts this season in all competitions but he has struggled more often than not.