We're stuffed, plain and simple

The Rangers i grew up with would never of sacked Donald Findley for singing the sash or banned fans from singing the Billy Boys! Sorry to tell you but the last 3 years have made no difference we lost our identity waaaaaaaaaaay before what happened to us!

Findleys a tadger that ran to the papers with new club pish. If that's what's concerning fans instead of the shite that's on the park then it's no wonder we are fucked.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After hearing McDowells pre match interview and his contact with Ally Im getting suspicious of Ally's intent. With the squad selection is Ally still running the show? Has Ally been told to hang around until King takes over?

Although Ally must take responisiblity for what has gone before, the non performance against hearts is a reflection of what McDowell brings to the table: its still the same tired, unimaginative, old and over-paid squad.

McDowell has already stated that not much would be different under him and he was sadly bang on with his prediction.

However, There is no conspiracy here, just more poor management and decision making from a club seemingly unable to organise a piss up in a brewery let alone put up a fight on the pitch.

bad days.

But I will still follow on where ever this troubled road takes us (tu)

Watching Hibs give us a football lesson was as low as it gets since the 70's.

We need a pull through with an army blanket after that display, from top to bottom.

Unfortunately until we get our house in order, bring in some real investors, not those who want to boast they are RFC board members its not going to happen.

None of the players out there yesterday deserve to wear a Rangers shirt.

I'm sure you think Ally is still the man show that leadership

Nope ( but he would be better than macDowell) but the leadership I am talking about is the ownership - board - Ffs they could not even handle the removal of Ally and he instigated that!

The Rangers I grew up with did not have to battle a society that did not want bigotry piped into their living rooms on a regular basis with live games. What happened at the stadiums largely stayed at the stadiums, the minute they started to get piped into living rooms on a regular basis with live TV the songs of hate were pretty much gone. It was not Rangers that killed the Billy Boys (which has nothing to do with Rangers but glorifies a secular gang) but polite society. That said belting it out with changed words I would go for and let the authorities try and come after us for it, but hell mend those that still want to sing the offensive line.

Glorifies a secular gang?

I'm afraid KD looked completely out of his comfort zine - which Ally didn't. KD may grow into the role but a poor start.

Once again , absolute fuckin garbage.

I think you come on here just to wind folk up.

Regarding all backroom staff and the dross thats on the park , theres only one clown to blame for it all , thats the guy who was at the rugby yesterday.

The same clown who said he would be in the stands with his sons watching the games .

I live for the day when you come on this site and his name and pictures are not quoted in any stories.

Once again , absolute fuckin garbage.

I think you come on here just to wind folk up.

Regarding all backroom staff and the dross thats on the park , theres only one clown to blame for it all , thats the guy who was at the rugby yesterday.

The same clown who said he would be in the stands with his sons watching the games .

I live for the day when you come on this site and his name and pictures are not quoted in any stories.

Well someone hasn't has sex for a while! Sounding a bit frustrated there!

How the hell are we going to get stability into the club so we can change and grow I don't know but we sure as need some leadership!

I agree. We need some real leaders and forward thinkers from board to the pitch, when the board placed mccoist on gardening leave we should have had a ready made replacement but we get nothing and before anyone starts with using mccoists contract as an excuse- that is bollocks. The board jave a duty to gather investment and a few weeks ago they declined kings offer and will probably decline the latest offer from park. The last four years custodians of the club have done nothing but make mistakes and I think its too late to rectify

I agree. We need some real leaders and forward thinkers from board to the pitch, when the board placed mccoist on gardening leave we should have had a ready made replacement but we get nothing and before anyone starts with using mccoists contract as an excuse- that is bollocks. The board jave a duty to gather investment and a few weeks ago they declined kings offer and will probably decline the latest offer from park. The last four years custodians of the club have done nothing but make mistakes and I think its too late to rectify

We basically agree but I don't think it's to late to rectify it - but rectify it we must - the club will never function correctly without that leadership -and personally I don't really care whom is at the helm as long as they have a long term plan to put us back at the top.

It'll be an emotional day when we hear champions league music at ibrox again and I live for it.

This is my line of thinking just now to comfort myself , that day when we are crowned champions again , however long it may take will be one of the greatest days of my life and the celebrations will be like nothing we have witnessed before.albeit right now that is looking a very long way away

yet for the last 2 years we moaned there wasnt a long term plan on the park and you didnt care, promotion was the only thing that mattered

.. And then the board sacked Ally, imploded at the AGM and couldn't even handle getting rid off Ally in a decent manner - but such is your hatred for Ally you direct every fault at the club at his doorstep and then keep weeping and a wailing about how it was all Ally's fault and how no one listened to you! Petal!

How the fk any manager is meant to perform with a rudderless leadership I don't know - Ally struggled, KD is just out if his depth and any new manager would likely drown.

.. And then the board sacked Ally, imploded at the AGM and couldn't even handle getting rid off Ally in a decent manner - but such is your hatred for Ally you direct every fault at the club at his doorstep and then keep weeping and a wailing about how it was all Ally's fault and how no one listened to you! Petal!

How the fk any manager is meant to perform with a rudderless leadership I don't know - Ally struggled, KD is just out if his depth and any new manager would likely drown.

What a complete deflection

You want long term planning now, but when your hero was here you backed the short term planning ally was a big part of creating :lol:

What a complete deflection

You want long term planning now, but when your hero was here you backed the short term planning ally was a big part of creating :lol:

Nope always wanted long term planning - but trusted Ally - now he has gone all the wheels have come off.

Anyway back to your bitterness and hate - it's what you do best!

Nope always wanted long term planning - but trusted Ally - now he has gone all the wheels have come off.

Anyway back to your bitterness and hate - it's what you do best!

pish, so you still trusted ally when you heard his comments about playing an injured jon daly because we had no other options

you trusted ally when he continually played black, law, jig and other "pals" after the league was won in march

our lack of a long term plan off the park is down to the shambolic board, but one thing the board(s) have done successively is back ally each and every league campaign to the tune of a 7million quid first team wage budget

and for that ally has built a short term no better than championship squad who are all free to leave in the summer, leaving us with absolutely fuck all

What long term plans has Ally actually put in place then BP9 ?

He built a squad that most seem to think capable ( with the right manager :pipe: ) of competing in the spfl - he wanted a scouting network and was thwarted!

Folk seem to think it's easy to run a team without leadership at the top - I disagree and think it's hard - but best we blame Ally for everything eh!