Everton fans

Well if the couldn't give a fuck about Scottish football and Rangers in particular why sing about us?

Why change the words of a rangers song to slate us or is it only the Mike Ashley connection.

I really don't have a clue why but always thought them insignificant anyway was just curious that's all.

A very small minority might give a fuck about us either way. Around the area that Everton play there are orange halls and in fact last year there was a bit of a local uproar as the gates of Everton Park were painted red white and blue for the 12th and loyalist flags were flying from lamp posts.Liverpool in the past might have had a sectarian problem but it is simply nothing compared to Glasgow or indeed my own country,thank fuck for that.

Interestingly, there's been quite some traffic in players between the two.

Got an Everton fan who's a pretty senior guy where I work.

Often thanks me for Rangers sending them Duncan Ferguson!

And we got Steven, Stevens & McCall.

Interestingly, there's been quite some traffic in players between the two.

Got an Everton fan who's a pretty senior guy where I work.

Often thanks me for Rangers sending them Duncan Ferguson!

And we got Steven, Stevens & McCall.

And Ball and Weir.

There is no team in Liverpool that is either Protestant or Catholic most fans of both clubs could not give a fuck about religion and certainly not about Scottish football

Everton are actually a Methodist team. They started as St Domingos, thats what causes people to think they are RC. In England Baptists and Methodists go to chapel the other lot go to church. Scotland has a different meaning for chapel. They are what RC Scousers would call Proddy scuffers.

I am genuinely offended at this. How dare they sing a song that's similar to what we sing for their own benefit. It's clearly anti-Rangers.

If your meaning (Roberto had a dream )you're wrong I may be getting on but not deaf And who mentioned anything about being offended? It was a simple question.