Uof Rst Sos Statement

SoldierBlue1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OP has made a massive pulsating stauner of himself.

I bet he thought he'd get at least 4 likes for his post.

Ehy all the Grandstanding. I couldn't believe Fernando had to make a statement to tell fans that money was not going to the club. This could have been cleared up by the usual mouth pieces rather than embarrass this man. What has my club come too ? Even zbarry was on the TVs tonight asking for peace for the day. God bless Fernado.

Ehy all the Grandstanding. I couldn't believe Fernando had to make a statement to tell fans that money was not going to the club. This could have been cleared up by the usual mouth pieces rather than embarrass this man. What has my club come too ? Even zbarry was on the TVs tonight asking for peace for the day. God bless Fernado.

Away tae bed.

Sorry mate, still a big sweaty veiny throbber i'm afraid.

Fernando did make such a statement earlier - and its utterly disgusting and unedifying that he had to do so considering all he is going through at the moment.

Whoever was the catalyst to it should hang their heads in shame.

I really don't think it's worth worrying about and certainly not worth any pre-game aggro or slanging.

Im utterly ashamed and embarrassed as bear, that a guy going through so much is forced to make such a statement bud.

B7_nyYOIQAAMEJg.jpg

I can't say I see it as a big deal. I don't imagine it would have bothered him all that much either, squire. All that happened is someone wrote up a statement which he agreed for his name to be put to. No big deal for me. Perhaps they were thinking that anything that might help (as ticket sales were a bit slow) should be done, and that it might have more effect if Fernando's name was beside it. I certainly don't think it would be demeaning to him or tough on him in any way for this to have been published.

As much as I'm no fan of the way some of these supporters groups have acted of late, this doesn't bother me and I don't think it's worth a squabble or a slanging thread.

I can't say I see it as a big deal. I don't imagine it would have bothered him all that much either, squire. All that happened is someone wrote up a statement which he agreed for his name to be put to. No big deal for me. Perhaps they were thinking that anything that might help (as ticket sales were a bit slow) should be done, and that it might have more effect if Fernando's name was beside it. I certainly don't think it would be demeaning to him or tough on him in any way for this to have been published.

As much as I'm no fan of the way some of these supporters groups have acted of late, this doesn't bother me and I don't think it's worth a squabble or a slanging thread.

Perhaps you are not getting it bud - some have started a rumour that the proceeds of the match will not go to him and thus to stay away - and he has been forced to quash such rumours.

Perhaps you are not getting it bud - some have started a rumour that the proceeds of the match will not go to him and thus to stay away - and he has been forced to quash such rumours.

Certainly not a rumour I've heard. Who did that?

He makes reference to the source of these rumours in his opening paragraph.

Social networking, yes. It's not all that specific. Having not read any rumours I can't judge if any of them are obviously malicious. Are there people saying 'the money might go to the club' or is there a momentum of people saying they are 'worried that people might think it's going to the club' that's led to the belief that an announcement is necessary?

The fact that he's had to post that isn't a bad thing in itself to me. It just depends on whether it was maliciousness that's led to it or a general concern. I honestly can't imagine people being malicious in this instance, seeing as they know the cause. I stand to be corrected...