How Good Would It Be

Bear cub1

Know what mate either way if we get our shit together, get a manager and get second spot we'd have to be favourites in the playoffs.

Its not ideal obviously and all things being equal we should be skooshing it but we'll take what we can right now. We just have to get up this season.

This. (tu)

PS but if it worked out as the OP says it would be fantastic :clap:

Not quite as good as getting the gap back down to 2 points for the last game of the season (Hearts at Tynecastle) and beating them, but also beating the tims in the cup on the way to winning the League Cup and completing the treble in May, then winning the Premier in 2016 after receiving massive investment and buying a world class squad, who then qualify for and win the Champion's League in 2017 playing all out attacking football.

Optimistic loyal. :uk:

I know we're still a bit behind but how good would it be if we got the gap back down to 2 points for the last game of the season (hearts at tynecastle) and beat them !!

I still cant see why not.

I know the vast majority of our performances have been dire, but we are still second and must be doing something right and probably down to individuals.

The attitude of the players need to change, some strong leadership from a half decent manager who knows tactics and how to motivate players and we are in.