Jig Cuddling Commons

ScottBF2

Being shite is not his fault. He should be dropped, but that's the responsibility of the management.

Criticism is fine. All I'm saying is frame the criticism with a bit of respect for his service. That doesn't just disappear, so don't resort to abusing the guy.

You keep suggesting I'm abusing him, all I'm saying is that I'm disgusted by his behaviour today. It's just highlighted how bad he's been as both player and captain.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He scored and was happy, I don't doubt that. He stuck the boot in, that's more down the type of player he was if anything, he's a dirty player (no slant on him, it's a good trait to have), but he doesn't seem to have any passion or understanding of what this game means.

Nonsense. In all previous games he's shown plenty of passion. And how is glee at scoring and getting stuck in not a part of that?

So basically it IS selective memory. And selective acceptance of what counts as evidence ( a cuddle counts, but aggressive tacking and glee at scoring doesn't).

Being shite is not his fault. He should be dropped, but that's the responsibility of the management.

Criticism is fine. All I'm saying is frame the criticism with a bit of respect for his service. That doesn't just disappear, so don't resort to abusing the guy.

he is done. If his legacy means as much to him as to you, maybe he should call time on his own career.

he is done. If his legacy means as much to him as to you, maybe he should call time on his own career.

And by the way, it's not his legacy that concerns me in itself, it's what that represents, and too many people don't understand that. A club like Rangers is about it's history. If you start denigrating players that have added much to that history, it weakens that history. We need heroes. We need to be able to look back and reminisce. Otherwise we lose a part of what binds us.

McCulloch should, WILL be remembered for the good things, not some fucking cuddle with Chris Commons. What a fickle place this is.

I hope so. Nobody wants to see rangers legends and great servants to the club become targets of abuse, but the longer he stays, the more likely it becomes - a la mccoist.

Sure. It's unfortunate, but you're right. Rangers fans have short memories sometimes.

And by the way, it's not his legacy that concerns me in itself, it's what that represents, and too many people don't understand that. A club like Rangers is about it's history. If you start denigrating players that have added much to that history, it weakens that history. We need heroes. We need to be able to look back and reminisce. Otherwise we lose a part of what binds us.

McCulloch should, WILL be remembered for the good things, not some fucking cuddle with Chris Commons. What a fickle place this is.

see previous post.

Nonsense. In all previous games he's shown plenty of passion. And how is glee at scoring and getting stuck in not a part of that?

So basically it IS selective memory. And selective acceptance of what counts as evidence ( a cuddle counts, but aggressive tacking and glee at scoring doesn't).

You're not understanding the point here, I want him to be the captain that leads not just the team, but the fans as well. He's going off cuddling players from our supposed enemy when there's a derby going on. If he wants to pretend ha cares, that he's one of us and that he understands what these games mean then to do that is just a slap in the face.

I'm not choosing to disregard his previous actions I'm saying that what he's done today, for me, ruins them. He can't have the same feelings for them that I do, that the majority of our fans do, if he's going off cuddling them at half time.

Lee McCulloch is a hero? Jesus wept.

I appreciate everything he's done since admin. Pre-admin I thought he was a poor player and I, like most, cringed when I saw him in the starting 11. He stayed on though, so I'll definitely appreciate that, but to me there's tonnes of players who should be considered before McCulloch as a 'hero'.

I think you're overstating his contribution to our history.

Let's be honest most pro footballers think fans are all complete arseholes for getting so wrapped up in something they see as a job.

It's easier to take getting beat when you are paid a small fortune for your disappointment.

They get bonuses and bumper wages tomorrow, we get slagged and laughed at.

You're not understanding the point here, I want him to be the captain that leads not just the team, but the fans as well. He's going off cuddling players from our supposed enemy when there's a derby going on. If he wants to pretend ha cares, that he's one of us and that he understands what these games mean then to do that is just a slap in the face.

I'm not choosing to disregard his previous actions I'm saying that what he's done today, for me, ruins them. He can't have the same feelings for them that I do, that the majority of our fans do, if he's going off cuddling them at half time.

I'm understanding the point perfectly. I think you're overreacting. I think you need a sense of perspective.

:lol: Cuddling Chris Commons ruins his previous actions (3 championships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, has scored 52 goals in 197 games, including strikes against sellic and in the Champions League)!

Aye, if you like, mate. That's like the definition of overreacting! :lol:

Chris Commons is an individual. Maybe some people value individual friendships over football rivalry. You're ripping you nitting over very little. RM anger at it's best. Chillout. Oh, and believe it or not, some people do love Rangers and don't hate anything else. Even the mhanks.

I'm understanding the point perfectly. I think you're overreacting. I think you need a sense of perspective.

:lol: Cuddling Chris Commons ruins his previous actions (3 championships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, has scored 52 goals in 197 games, including strikes against sellic and in the Champions League)!

Chris Commons is an individual. Maybe some people value individual friendships over football rivalry. You're ripping you nitting over very little. RM anger at it's best. Chillout. Oh, and believe it or not, some people do love Rangers and don't hate anything else. Even the mhanks.

C'mon you!

It's Kris

Lee McCulloch is a hero? Jesus wept.

I appreciate everything he's done since admin. Pre-admin I thought he was a poor player and I, like most, cringed when I saw him in the starting 11. He stayed on though, so I'll definitely appreciate that, but to me there's tonnes of players who should be considered before McCulloch as a 'hero'.

I think you're overstating his contribution to our history.

Yep. A minor one, but a hero nonetheless. Any man that scores against the mhanks has a good chance of being that. Add to that his many other achievements... yeah, a club legend, albeit a minor one in comparison to others.

Did you read his contribution? It's quite substantial.

Yeah,there must be at least three. Kenny Miller ........Mo Johnston...........Alfie Conn............can't think of anyone else. :pipe:

Been mentioned aye.

I'm scunnerd with the lot of them tbh.

Give me the days when We never mixed with those bastards and were scrapping in the tunnel.

I've said it for ages .Jig is like Ally .Wants to be everyone's mate off the pitch and has too many mates from the other side for my liking including at the rebel .He should never have played in defence for us again after Forfar .The players were sent out to contain and damage limitation attitude today and that's why Jigs focus was all too lighthearted rather than determination .He is not the worst .Foster is an abomination of a player ,never mind a Rangers player but Jig being all friendly with a rival when we are down 2-0 makes me sick