*** Rm Sponsors' Fund - New Members Welcome!

govanblue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope some of you non contributers get a move on, so he can move onto having a whip round of current members of his fine fund.

:lol:

Actually, I think your post helps explain why we're not getting enough new members - there just aren't enough people of the required calibre! :thumbup:

I took a snapshot of who was online at about 11:30pm tonight, just to see how well Fund Membership was represented.

Here are the findings:

Total members online: 213

non-Fund Members online - 172

Fund Members online - 41

Online Fund Members as a proportion of online members = 23.84%, (or nearly 1 in 4!)

That's not bad really, when you think about it. :thumbup:

govanblue, peter1872, Bing, Hoosier Ranger, DavieCooper1, Tontospal, winny, aliger56, tayside, daviebear, lidorfc, Dexter25, sweenie89, Loyal Bear 72, Britannia Bear, Paulie Walnuts, ctwhitelaw, calio, EatDolphins, OceanRain, thebluedoo, Bear cub1, BMC, Clunge, eejay the dj, CMW316, ally54, pisher, Yahoo, BlearyEyedBear, cooper007, rfc1nosurrender, paisleyroad, MadjidBougherra24, bears fan, BluesClues, The Prince of Denmark, jafrfc, Bobby Hume, mitre_mouldmaster, RFC#1., Rangers#1, Calaka, West_Side, rosshenry, Ibroxric72, Blue Nosed Babe, Google, chris182, Blue Rino, Ferris Bueller, VladimirWeiss69, THE_Ibrox_Preacher, Davhow, kingtom80, wrongshapedballs, SkylineBlue, greger, ben51, DAVIE8CH, The Hammer 11, HG5, minstral, gmcf, backofthenet, Zappa6995, BananaMan, Misteral, bexleybear, Johnny Dangerously, Diuhhivty, trueblue68, ex-guardsman, Kitey79, pye1965, The Rangers FC, allcinaye, Bossorange, crabbit bear, williamorange81, The Louden Tavern, Skyson1872, theweebluenose, Gitch, tannerall, frewbear, bluedylan, thegummy, DBBTB, Inigo, fraz1ross, sandyinroyalblue, Wullies_bowly_legs, novosleftboot, Malvern, Barasa, Mattyboyd8, 54WATP, rosco_g88, skylachy, ready1873, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS, CottonRunt, Redsox1, view from the govan, don logan, Drunk and disorderly., BF2, jimfaebrigton, SteveEarle, moody blue 1972, nachothelegend, fog, The Dude, jonnysidparto10, Jakes Pal, cushynumber, Rangers4thennowforever, MadBarry, Big Al II, muldoon1690, Blumhoilann, Tiger Shaw, Ibrox_Nights, cameron1873, Weeron90, topgoalie, CaptainAmerica18, rodger13, TheBluenose1972, harlands plater, trains, surfsup2, Torontoblue76, FrozenTundras, Crispy Bear, One Jock Wallace, Garnock Blue, legalbeagle, AlCapone, rossDas, Fiogh, gary2006, johnarsu, TheBishop, lawman, PaulReid, delamonty, Dela-Bear, The Godfather, linnyplant, JohnH, Sweeney, brianfantana, Bratwurst, linfield1690, braid72, Bydo, berkshirebear, Pinmonster1872, B1872, supercoop, TheKingObv, showtime69, We Are The People, We Hate Celtic, out of the blue, moonlighter, Hutchy WATP, theweeman, blueyonderbill, CheckMateCharlie, aird, loyalfollower, Mols94, Pure_Quality, CooperSF, Perth_Campsie_Ger, Neil1418, mondeoman, NIBear12, HangingAround87, StornowayBlue, Brian Laudrup, gogzy, davidallan95, DJW, STILLGAME 55, JamieG87, GaryMc, MM699600, Steelydan1690, mastauk, charleyfarley, kimberly clark, lefkada, sandyboyblue, Bankie Bear, EKCO, peasandgravy, Alwaysblue, djbroxybear, Dexx, hammer93, thesins, lancedeangers1, loyalistinverness, Compton, c9kay, Ger_onimo, nhranger, Mclaren1873, Gurlyblue, jamess, WestEndLoyal

From that list i see a lot of the "regulars" who I would expect to be members!

Might I suggest dear members, that if you see your name above in blue, and you see the name of someone you regard as an RM mate and it's not in blue, then maybe you should consider PMing that mate and giving him or her a swift kick in the PayPals...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

:thumbup:

Might I suggest dear members, that if you see your name above in blue, and you see the name of someone you regard as an RM mate and it's not in blue, then maybe you should consider PMing that mate and giving him or her a swift kick in the PayPals...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

:thumbup:

17 "regulars" that I see in here all the time that would of mebey spent a tenner on 3 or 4 beers tonight that aint fund members is dissapointing. How far could 170 go govanblue?

17 "regulars" that I see in here all the time that would of mebey spent a tenner on 3 or 4 beers tonight that aint fund members is dissapointing. How far could 170 go govanblue?

it's hard to say for sure, but based on current projections, I'd say probably around...

To_Infinity_and_BEYOND_by_Krad_Eelav.jpg

- give or take. (tu)

Would the fund make a deal with me for the seb top if I can muster 10 new members?

I did seriously consider that at one point. ;)

But the truth is, we don't really need or want any more members - except the ones who come to us freely! :D

After all the evidence I've laid before them, If they're not beating our door down to sign up, then they're not the right kind of members anyway. :P

I did seriously consider that at one point. ;)

But the truth is, we don't really need or want any more members - except the ones who come to us freely! :D

After all the evidence I've laid before them, If they're not beating our door down to sign up, then they're not the right kind of members anyway. :P

Ok please pm me when its up for auction as im back offshore on wed so wont have as much access to RM