*** Rm Sponsors' Fund - New Members Welcome!

govanblue

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Big Thank You to Existing Fund Member Malvern (tu)

Who felt so sorry for me sitting in here all by myself that he was moved to give us another donation. :thumbup:

Thanks Malvern - your donation will be split between the Sponsors' Fund and the Erskine Lunch Fund and has cheered me up (tu) after a whole three days of no new members. (td)

The amount of prominent posters who avoid this like the plague is shameful tbh

Each to their own I suppose

I think for many, it's more to do with a dislike of me and my 'methods' than it is a lack of desire or ability to contribute. :sherlock:

Which is a shame. You would hope that more people would try to put petty things like that aside for the 'Greater Good'.

Looks like the Sponsors' Fund is heading for its first ever failed target. :(

(It wasn't even a particularly ambitious one either.)

Still, not to worry - it's their loss, not ours. :thumbup:

Next up - The Auction. (tu)

What was the target and what we at? You could look at it that you sold a load more bricks than expected so people dont have much spare cash

What was the target and what we at? You could look at it that you sold a load more bricks than expected so people dont have much spare cash

I usually set an unambitious lower target, a reasonable middle target and an ambitious higher target.

The lower target was 12 new members bringing the total membership to 143.

We got 10 new members, bringing the total membership to 141 (and one on the waiting list still, so maybe 142)

I like your creative accounting btw (tu) - but most of the brick purchasers are existing Fund Members.

I think for many, it's more to do with a dislike of me and my 'methods' than it is a lack of desire or ability to contribute. :sherlock:

Which is a shame. You would hope that more people would try to put petty things like that aside for the 'Greater Good'.

How the hell could anyone take offence with you?

I think it's cause of thon bluepeter9,SNP loving ,athiest, ally loving, wanker you use! Revoke his bump duties and Put him on unpaid gardening leave.