40 Million Quid He's Cost Us

So you have an issue with this boards honesty and transparency?

No. Its u that have that issue. No business should release information they dont need to. How much money do rangers end up with from each jersey? How does that vary if we pay back all loans? Do sd get the kit to sell from rangers or do they leverage their size with the manufacturer?? U must know all this I assume?

I would hope that is all kept secret however. Commercial in confidence as they say.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not actually what I said. I said there was no major incident (that I'd had confirmed by more than 1 person) that we were unaware of that McCoist was going to blow the lid off. Thats not to say that things which are already in the public domain don't constitute 'major'.

Are you expecting him to come put and tell us that Mike Ashley has our retail by the short and curlies.

No. I expect u to justify the confidentiality smokescreen. Cause that is what it is.

So ehat are the major board screwups alledged by one person??

What are the screwups in the public domain?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

It is the Dude that said that the word from Ally is that the Board have made no major screwups. In other words McCoist has no dynamite that the board needs a confidentially agreement to protect them.

So, now, Your point about board seats, retail and etc.

MA tried to buy roughly 30% of our shares. He is funding a large part of five players for us we desperately need. How much is King etc funding?

What are the exact details of the merchandizing contracts? Are you saying that they get 75% of the profit? If you can give us the breakdown of the total profiut and loss and the arrangements around it we can discuss. If u cant then it is hearsay.

Exactly what percentage is M.A. paying of their wages? As for details, does he pay 100 percent when they are injured, as some were when they signed?

Why doesn't he communicate with the fans, or do you need an MBA to do that?

No. Its u that have that issue. No business should release information they dont need to. How much money do rangers end up with from each jersey? How does that vary if we pay back all loans? Do sd get the kit to sell from rangers or do they leverage their size with the manufacturer?? U must know all this I assume?

I would hope that is all kept secret however. Commercial in confidence as they say.

You can see why people get frustrated with you. You DEMAND hard evidence with any assertion someone makes that is anti-Board at the same told as allowing yourself to guess at your own assertions about Ally.

No. I expect u to justify the confidentiality smokescreen. Cause that is what it is.

So ehat are the major board screwups alledged by one person??

What are the screwups in the public domain?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.

The stuff on the public domain would be fairly easy for you to find. Ypu know, losing our majority rights in our retail company, taking loans from Ashley to pay back other loans from Ashley, selling our best player for a fraction of his worth, spending millions of pounds on property we have no use for while we are skint, spending a million quid to get wifi installed in tje stadium, allowing Ashley any influence in tje boardroom and bringing us directly into conflict with the rules of the SFA, the stadium naming rights farce. Just to name a few.

Undefeated in europe over 8 games isnt dreadful

Winning less than half of your domestic games is though - 23 games played 11 wins 6 loses and 6 draws plus a defeat to a lower league club in the League cup when PLG left.

If you can't even maintain a challenge in the SPL past October you have absolutely no place as Rangers manager even if you do oversee a decent run in a competition that your replacement betters by getting you to the final of little over a year later.

You can see why people get frustrated with you. You DEMAND hard evidence with any assertion someone makes that is anti-Board at the same told as allowing yourself to guess at your own assertions about Ally.

is not so much guessing as testing his motives. In business you become good at that if u are sensible. Sos etc punish our club on the basis of emotions cause "ashley isnae in it fur us". Well the evidence points all too clearly that mccoist isnae in it fur us either. Unless u are telepathic and can read minds this is all u can do.

is not so much guessing as testing his motives. In business you become good at that if u are sensible. Sos etc punish our club on the basis of emotions cause "ashley isnae in it fur us". Well the evidence points all too clearly that mccoist isnae in it fur us either. Unless u are telepathic and can read minds this is all u can do.

Cool, then let's leave it at guesswork either way, rather than the demands for hard evidence.