40 Million Quid He's Cost Us

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will we ever move forward if all we're doing is looking back. Draw a line, move on.

Not whilst someone is earning £62K per month and sitting on his arse, possibly not even bothered watching the abomination of a squad he assembled dropping the points which are likely to condemn us to another season in this league.

Lets get him to fuck first before we attempt to move on.

Not whilst someone is earning £62K per month and sitting on his arse, possibly not even bothered watching the abomination of a squad he assembled dropping the points which are likely to condemn us to another season in this league.

Noticed you have Sandy Jardine on your avatar. Wonder what he would think of your opinions right now?

Agreed.

The galling thing is though, I expect to see him in the directors box as a freeloader after when the board stuff has been sorted out. While us poor mugs are paying to get in.

So a guy who's majorly helped us win us umpteen trophies and give us some of our best memories as Rangers fans should never be allowed back?

I'm McCoists biggest critic but that's just plain pathetic.

So a guy who's majorly helped us win us umpteen trophies and give us some of our best memories as Rangers fans should never be allowed back?

I'm McCoists biggest critic but that's just plain pathetic.

I really don't give a fuck whether you think it's pathetic or not.

You've frequently described him as a leech. I don't want the cunt leeching anymore.

As for his contribution to our history.

Rangers made McCoist. If he hadn't been lucky enough to have been playing for us when he did his career would have been very different. If not him it would have been someone else. He was privileged to play in some fine teams with some great partners and providers.

You've frequently described him as a leech. I don't want the cunt leeching anymore.

Rangers made McCoist. If he hadn't been lucky enough to have been playing for us when he did his career would have been very different. If not him it would have been someone else. He was privileged to play in some fine teams with some great partners and providers.

So because he fucked up as a manager and is taking a wage that a diddie gave him he should never be let back into Ibrox as a paying supporter?

I did describe him as a leech and a failure and I continue to do so but ffs he and his family have as much right to sit in the stands supporting their club as much as anyone else.

Are we to treat McCoist with the same contempt as we do Green, Whyte, the previous and current boards etc?

At least unlike the above Ally actually gave us umpteen years of unforgettable highs, for that alone he deserves to be able to come cheer on his team.

You can't possibly know that would be the case

So because he fucked up as a manager and is taking a wage that a diddie gave him he should never be let back into Ibrox as a paying supporter?

I did describe him as a leech and a failure and I continue to do so but ffs he and his family have as much right to sit in the stands supporting their club as much as anyone else.

Are we to treat McCoist with the same contempt as we do Green, Whyte, the previous and current boards etc?

At least unlike the above Ally actually gave us umpteen years of unforgettable highs, for that alone he deserves to be able to come cheer on his team.

I have no problem with McCoist sitting in the stands as a paying supporter. None whatsoever. I did use the term freeloader.

You can't possibly know that would be the case

I don't want to get into a fight over this. There is already too much fighting amongst ourselves.

Here my angle on things. Yes, McCoist was a potent striker. He was aslo charming and charismatic. Rangers gave McCoist the platform and opportunity. Rangers made McCoist, not the other way round.

It is unarguable that had JG not signed him his career would have followed a different path. He may have gone on to success with Bayern Munich or staggered through a career with Derby County.

On the other matter we would have had other strikers. Would they have been more or less prolific? Who knows.

You could probably say the same thing about Alan Morton, Willie Thornton, Ralph Brand, Derek Johnstone. They've been lucky enough to play for us.

Then there's Egil Ogenstaad, Franco Sandaza, Martin Henderson or Filip Sebo they were lucky enough to play for us too.

I don't want to get into a fight over this. There is already too much fighting amongst ourselves.

Here my angle on things. Yes, McCoist was a potent striker. He was aslo charming and charismatic. Rangers gave McCoist the platform and opportunity. Rangers made McCoist, not the other way round.

It is unarguable that had JG not signed him his career would have followed a different path. He may have gone on to success with Bayern Munich or staggered through a career with Derby County.

On the other matter we would have had other strikers. Would they have been more or less prolific? Who knows.

You made a point, I simply pointed out you couldn't know whether it was the case or not.

Without McCoist, who knows if we would have won 9IAR?

I don't, but I don't care, because we did.

If in future, when all has settled down, I see that McCoist is a guest of the club on a matchday, I can't honestly say I'll be annoyed.

Some of our fans have absolutely lost the plot and gone to crazy town.

Don't get me wrong I think McCoist was an absolute disaster of a manager for us. I had doubts from the off, I wanted him out long before he left and I know fine well he has left a mess (I don't think he's the sole cause of the state we are in though) but I can't believe you actually see people who now try to undermine and understate his place in our history as a player and openly question that he's even a Rangers fan.

Bluepeter9 & AlBear always talk about how people have been looking for somebody to aim their anger at and a lot of it has fallen on McCoist as a result and reading this thread it's really hard to disagree with them.

The sad thing is it's not just McCoist who gets it. It seems that anybody who's ever had an association with us in the past is now considered a leech, a hanger on or a parasite by sections of a support who like to hold up dignity and respect for the clubs history as two of the staples that sets us apart from other clubs.

I wonder if there are fans at any other clubs who wouldnt welcome their record goalscorer into the stadium again unless he pays for a ticket? I'm certainly struggling to think of any.

Don't get me wrong I think McCoist was an absolute disaster of a manager for u. I had doubts from the off, I wanted him out long before he left and I know fine well he has left a mess (I don't think he's the sole cause of the state we are in though) but I can't believe you actually see people who now try to undermine and understate his place in our history as a player and openly question that he's even a Rangers fan.

Bluepeter9 & AlBear always talk about how people have been looking for somebody to aim their anger at and a lot of it has fallen on McCoist as a result and reading this thread it's really hard to disagree with them.

The sad thing is it's not just McCoist who gets it. It seems that anybody who's ever had an association with us in the past is now considered a leech, a hanger on or a parasite by sections of a support who like to hold up dignity and respect for the clubs history as two of the staples that sets us apart from other clubs.

I wonder if there fans at any other clubs who wouldnt welcome their record goalscorer into the stadium again unless he pays for a ticket? I'm certainly struggling to think of any.

Thing is he does pay for his own ticket and his families. He buys a few season tickets every year.

Don't get me wrong I think McCoist was an absolute disaster of a manager for us. I had doubts from the off, I wanted him out long before he left and I know fine well he has left a mess (I don't think he's the sole cause of the state we are in though) but I can't believe you actually see people who now try to undermine and understate his place in our history as a player and openly question that he's even a Rangers fan.

I wonder if there fans at any other clubs who wouldnt welcome their record goalscorer into the stadium again unless he pays for a ticket? I'm certainly struggling to think of any.

Just this.

And when that point comes we will, but right now that prick's legacy is still ruining us. Fuck him.

Thankfully we have a lot of players out of contract in the Summer and we aren't going to be stuck with them for a long time.

I just hope this egm goes the right way and we can start to move forward from what's been a nightmare period for the club.