40 Million Quid He's Cost Us

and thats a reserved guess

Ally McCoist and his "vision" for the club at the start of division 3 has cost us 40million quid at best

First team wages, bonuses, management wages, lost income through shite football, lost cup prize money, lost tv revenue for early cup exits, lost revenue from matchday income, and most likely lost revenue from promotion to the SPFL top division

and to think the guy is still sitting at home earning a cool 15k a week while watching his "team" stumble from one disaster to another

what a fucking costly mistake he was, we will take years to recover from this

Thanks Ally

edit to add, the worst part about it is that we arent even gonna go up, had we destroyed everyone in front of us, played excellent football and developed as a team, then fair enough

but 40mill for that SHITE, deary fucking me

and people backed him to the hilt, and some still do :anguish:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats a reserved guess

Ally McCoist and his "vision" for the club at the start of division 3 has cost us 40million quid at best

First team wages, bonuses, management wages, lost income through shite football, lost cup prize money, lost tv revenue for early cup exits, lost revenue from matchday income, and most likely lost revenue from promotion to the SPFL top division

and to think the guy is still sitting at home earning a cool 15k a week while watching his "team" stumble from one disaster to another

what a fucking costly mistake he was, we will take years to recover from this

Thanks Ally

Oh ffs! There comes a point when we have to move on from Ally and look forward

Oh ffs! There comes a point when we have to move on from Ally and look forward.

what did you see tonight that gives you confidence to look forward

i dont think its sinking in mate, ally has cost the club 40mill and that isnt even getting us back to the top division

It's very hard to argue with this .Sat and watched the nine in a row dvds last few days .McCoist just made me smile then .

Loved him .

Nowadays .

I would love to be in a room with him all by myself so I could tear strips off him for his arrogance and incompetence

what did you see tonight that gives you confidence to look forward

i dont think its sinking in mate, ally has cost the club 40mill and that isnt even getting us back to the top division

So what should we do then continue to cry about it or move on?

As far as tonight nothing but i'm hopeful we'll get rid of most of this garbage.

I thought it would be easier when he left but when you're subjected to his mess on the park it just seems to be getting worse.

His long term vision for Rangers was to fix it short term.

The fact that Walter recommended him tells me we should ignore any future recomendations from him.

He's cost us a fortune while earning one, but he loves the Rangers!

Its easy to say that but we are still left with his shite and he's still leeching off the club its fucking disgusting, we made this guy a millionaire.

I get it but i hope to fuck by the time next season rolls around we can actually move on.

and thats a reserved guessAlly McCoist and his "vision" for the club at the start of division 3 has cost us 40million quid at bestFirst team wages, bonuses, management wages, lost income through shite football, lost cup prize money, lost tv revenue for early cup exits, lost revenue from matchday income, and most likely lost revenue from promotion to the SPFL top divisionand to think the guy is still sitting at home earning a cool 15k a week while watching his "team" stumble from one disaster to anotherwhat a fucking costly mistake he was, we will take years to recover from thisThanks Allyedit to add, the worst part about it is that we arent even gonna go up, had we destroyed everyone in front of us, played excellent football and developed as a team, then fair enoughbut 40mill for that SHITE, deary fucking meand people backed him to the hilt, and some still do :anguish:

Is it not nearer 70m ? Think of all the younsters we could have turned into 5m+ players . Its not all McCoists fault though as his bosses sat back and let it happen, the worst had to be not tying up Telfer on decent cash as that boy could have been our main stay for years, between the manager and the board they both fecked up on our youth programme.