Nicky Law

ready1873

One of the biggest shitebags I've ever seen wear the shirt. Total fucking non-entity when the going gets rough. Even when he can be arsed chasing down a ball he's too feart to put in a foot.

I believe he could actually be a player in a good Rangers side but in situations like this when you need to show some bollocks he's fucking useless.

Fair play to the lads tonight, put in a shift. Worries me though that Hibs also showed a different side tonight. Even if we go at them in the play-offs (if it occurs) they are able to counter it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest shitebags I've ever seen wear the shirt. Total fucking non-entity when the going gets rough. Even when he can be arsed chasing down a ball he's too feart to put in a foot.

I believe he could actually be a player in a good Rangers side but in situations like this when you need to show some bollocks he's fucking useless.

Fair play to the lads tonight, put in a shift. Worries me though that Hibs also showed a different side tonight. Even if we go at them in the play-offs (if it occurs) they are able to counter it.

Is it not second bottom from the SPL we would play in the play offs?

So he's a shite bag that could be a great player? Law was a decent SPL player with motherwell same as temps was with hearts as was boyd was with Killie! And also zaliukas was with hearts. Do you not see the pattern scott

"Temps" had always been a rubbish little ned. Totally average SPL player who had one or two good games. Same with Law.

So he's a shite bag that could be a great player? Law was a decent SPL player with motherwell same as temps was with hearts as was boyd was with Killie! And also zaliukas was with hearts. Do you not see the pattern scott

I never said he could be a great player. He's a shitebag. Not saying Boyd, Zaliukus or Templeton are shitebags.

I think Law would benefit from a side which was in control of games. He doesn't like it when it becomes a dog-fight.

Aye ok! At what point has he been a ned? Every player that has been signed and managed by mcoist and mcdowell has regressed. Sad but true!!

At the point where he wakes up every day and goes about his business being a ned.

The management team are truly pathetic. But that doesn't alter the fact he's hust a shit footballer.

I think Law like most if not all of the players in the squad need the sort of experienced battle-hardened success-driven manager that encourages them in a way that only that sort of manager could and in doing so drives them up to a level of performance that he (Law) and they (they squad) are capable of. He's drifting downwards. The squad is drifting downwards.

If the plan remains to win promotion this season then a manager of much higher calibre is needed and needed very soon. Would Walter Smith galvanise Law and the others into a promotion winning battle-worthy Rangers team? Because right now more of the same from McD is only going to make things much much worse.

I think Law like most if not all of the players in the squad need the sort of experienced battle-hardened success-driven manager that encourages them in a way that only that sort of manager could and in doing so drives them up to a level of performance that he (Law) and they (they squad) are capable of. He's drifting downwards. The squad is drifting downwards.

If the plan remains to win promotion this season then a manager of much higher calibre is needed and needed very soon. Would Walter Smith galvanise Law and the others into a promotion winning battle-worthy Rangers team? Because right now more of the same from McD is only going to make things much much worse.

Walter is not what we need.

We need an entirely clean break from these guys.