Rfb Minutes

SuperAli

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We burn £1.2-£1.5M per month...

Spank me with a kipper and call me Charlie!!! That´s even worse than I imagined, and I have imagined it being pretty bad..

So at the moment the club is a £15-18m a year bonfire burning money and people will no doubt expect things to become better soon.

We burn £1.2-£1.5M per month...Spank me with a kipper and call me Charlie!!! That´s even worse than I imagined, and I have imagined it being pretty bad..So at the moment the club is a £15-18m a year bonfire burning money and people will no doubt expect things to become better soon.

It would be quite easy to sustain expenditure of £1.2m-£1.5m pm if we had full access to our retail operation, all off our advertising and shirt sponsorship rights.

We also wouldn't have the worry off paying back loans if we had accepted a deal for equity.

But hey I'm sure derek and Barry will sort it out.

It would be quite easy to sustain expenditure of £1.2m-£1.5m pm if we had full access to our retail operation, all off our advertising and shirt sponsorship rights.

We also wouldn't have the worry off paying back loans if we had accepted a deal for equity.

How on earth do you work that out..? It hardly would affect the losses at all or say about 15% of them at a guess.

How on earth do you work that out..? It hardly would affect the losses at all or say about 15% of them at a guess.

We don't loose £1.2-£1.5m pm ffs.

That's how much we spend.

we also generate money through ticket sales, merchandise, advertising and media.

We could make a lot more if the SD crew fucked off.

Really? Explain that in detail.

Really? Explain that in detail.

Ok let's look at it in its simplistic form.

We burn through between £1.2m-£1.5m . Let's call that £16m a year for arguements sake. That's the wages, Auchenhowie etc etc.

If SD were too fuck off completely we would see an increase in ST sales let's say a conservative 30k @ £350 each plus walk ups = £10m per year.

We generated £7.6m worth of income from retail. Let's even use BL figure of £5m in costs that leaves us £2.6m

We get £300k per year from 32 red, that would be expected to increase in the top division but we will loose have to SD.

I don't have a clue how much we get for advertisements but SD get 25% and no doubt they pay nothing for their own ones.

There you go get rid of SD, McCulloch, Foster, law, Black, Easdale(s) llambias, leech and Sommers and you have a financially stable club.

We burn £1.2-£1.5M per month...

Spank me with a kipper and call me Charlie!!! That´s even worse than I imagined, and I have imagined it being pretty bad..

So at the moment the club is a £15-18m a year bonfire burning money and people will no doubt expect things to become better soon.

It won't be as bad as that across the entire year, only at the current time. February through to season ticket renewals is the biggest cash burn in all football clubs due to the nature of the cash flow.

Clearly it's still bad, but it's not like that at all points of the year. There's a gap of about £10m, but if we were working all income streams to our own benefit and really drawing value from all our expenditure we could probably have got that down to below £3m, I reckon, over the past couple of years.

We were always going to lose money being out of the top division, but we could have got back to the top flush with only the initial share issue if things had been done properly.