At Tonights Game Asked To Remove Flyer Or Leave

Alex_Follow

Do we have 'Rangers Stewards' at away games?

I believe we do, or people are doing some travelling for minimum wage nowadays.

The wee plump security guy that usually walks in front of the govan stand and tries to dodge and head stuff chucked at him was down the front of the stand behind the goals.last night walking about.

Did you go to see the game or is your obsession 'people watching'?

well its a bit hard to not see it when two guys stand arguing right in front of me one with a hivis that sported a rangers badge at half time when no ones on the park . smart arse

The wee plump security guy that usually walks in front of the govan stand and tries to dodge and head stuff chucked at him was down the front of the stand behind the goals.last night walking about.

(tu)

Agent Hank Schrader

Should have told the prick to fuck off. Fucking apologist.

few of the young boys started to gather round telling him to fuck off and what for.

people are kind of missing my point with it regardless of how shit his wee bit of paper was his message was seen by someone and he was told to remove it. WHY whos he offending and the fact it was a steward working for rangers makes it worse they know fine well the meaning behind it.

sack the board sack the board sack the board