Getting Divorced

delamonty

Heart breaking tbh..... I will say this -- and why it is in the BD. We can't always count on wives, partners etc... But at the end of the day, we should always be able to count on:

1. Our beliefs. Work hard, play hard,
  2. Love and defend our country -- The United Kingdom and beyond,
  3. Be Honest
  4. Give love to our kids,
  5. Know right from wrong -- and act on it,
  6. Religious freedom

The Rangers are MY religion. MY partner. We are more than a club. This is the family I lean on. And.... Any time I have asked, The Family has been there. THIS is what makes us the greatest club in the world. It's not 'Real Madrid', 'Barca', 'ManU'.. it is US.

WE are the club. WE are the people. As for the missus, Love her. But we have to go our separate ways. :-(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart breaking tbh..... I will say this -- and why it is in the BD. We can't always count on wives, partners etc... But at the end of the day, we should always be able to count on:

• Our beliefs. Work hard, play hard,
  • Love and defend our country -- The United Kingdom and beyond,
  • Be Honest
  • Give love to our kids,
  • Know right from wrong -- and act on it,
  • Religious freedom

The Rangers are MY religion. MY partner. We are more than a club. This is the family I lean on. And.... Any time I have asked, The Family has been there. THIS is what makes us the greatest club in the world. It's not 'Real Madrid', 'Barca', 'ManU'.. it is US.

WE are the club. WE are the people. As for the missus, Love her. But we have to go our separate ways. :-(

I hope you're ok mate, I know this isn't the easiest crowd but best of luck with it all.

I don't do plastic tits.

eh what you on about: i dont see any plastic titties

ones are the top are fantastic too although I am concerned by the fact it looks like she is having some sort of seizure or fit

mind you some guys enjoy an extra bit of jiggling about spastic styles