*** The Official Fund Members Framed Shirts Auction Thread

govanblue

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any particular reason why a non member of the fund can't bid for any of these items?

There are a few reasons...

1. The Shirts were either bought by the Fund (sponsorship money) or donated to the Fund by Fund Members for the benefit of the Fund and the Fund Members.

2. The shirts are being auctioned at knock-down prices as a thank-you to Fund members for their support.

3. Exclusive eligibility for the upcoming auction was offered as a joining incentive.

4. Fund members are much better people than non-Fund Members, and so deserve better. :P

Is there any particular reason why a non member of the fund can't bid for any of these items?

I should add - if you or any non-Fund Member are interested in any of the Framed Shirts, or theBar 72 tickets, or any other Fund offers, all you have to do is join the Fund (membership fee: £10) and then you can have your name added to whichever hats you like. (tu)

And a reminder that we still have one more auction to come this season. Signed Match Balls, Signed Shirts, Signed Prints, etc.

Only Fund Members will be eligible to participate. (tu)

Signed_Ball_1_zps2b0971b9.jpg

Its like Christmas every day for fund members. The sun shines on the righteous. Fixed thanks to my mentor.

Fair enough with the answers just might have got someone bidding more that doesn't want to be a member

Yes, if it was about raising as much money as possible, it would have been open to all. (It was last year)

But because we've done very well with Fundraising already this season, this is a chance to give something back to the members, which we like to do whenever we can.

That's why we fixed a maximum price on all the shirts (apart from the Arveladze one), and we're quite happy that they didn't even reach that. (tu)

Any reason they don't want to become a member? It's only a tenner per season and supports a lot of good causes.

I once thought about starting a thread asking people to list their reasons for not joining.

But then I realised I probably wouldn't be able to cope with the inevitable character assassination! :lol:

And a reminder that we still have one more auction to come this season. Signed Match Balls, Signed Shirts, Signed Prints, etc.

Only Fund Members will be eligible to participate. (tu)

Signed_Ball_1_zps2b0971b9.jpg

There was a chap trying to flog a 9iaR one for fiddy quid a coupla weeks ago,fuck knows if he got it.

There was a chap trying to flog a 9iaR one for fiddy quid a coupla weeks ago,fuck knows if he got it.

Dunno, but there's a 12/13 squad-signed ball in a display case on there now for £150! :(

Ours is a bargain at £20 I reckon. You can get a glass display case for £30. (tu)

Dunno, but there's a 12/13 squad-signed ball in a display case on there now for £150! :(

Ours is a bargain at £20 I reckon. You can get a glass display case for £30. (tu)

20 quid is a bargain imo.

Not knowing where the 9iar ball was from put me off it.

I reckon it had been blagged tbh.

As a moderator it would be nice if you could have the courtesy in answering the question.

Wind your neck in , some of us have to work between fucking about on here. I told govan blue why I wouldn't join , my donation and supports of charities shouldn't be questioned.

Wind your neck in , some of us have to work between fucking about on here. I told govan blue why I wouldn't join , my donation and supports of charities shouldn't be questioned.

To be fair to SB1, he had you mixed up with another poster, based on duff information I gave him. :(

My Bad! :D