Marco Negri At The Louden Friday 10Th April

Marco Negri at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Friday 10th April
We are delighted that to confirm that one of the most gifted finishers I have ever witnessed will be coming down for an evening with the supporters. He is sure to provide a fascinating insight into our magnificent club and his career

Tickets for this event are limited and are available from here

Priced at £10, this should be a fantastic night discussing football with the talented and mercurial frontman.

Doors will open from 6.30pm on the night with the Q&A scheduled to begin at 8pm

Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and all ticket sales are final.

We Are The People
God Bless The Rangers
The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

We are delighted that to confirm that one of the most gifted finishers I have ever witnessed will be coming down for an evening with the supporters. He is sure to provide a fascinating insight into our magnificent club and his career

Priced at £10, this should be a fantastic night discussing football with the talented and mercurial frontman.

Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and all ticket sales are final.

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

Well done, when's Souness coming back?

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

Just spent last weekend in Phuket at ORSA with him what a cracking guy, you will have a great time WATP

Misunderstood at the time. Had problems like all humans can have. He was a football player in the glare of Glasgow.

Great guy. Treat him with respect.

He will always have a place in Rangers history. Fantastic striker when he was fit. One of the best.

I still think he was one of the best finishers I have ever seen, alongside McCoist. I always tbink about that season, this guy had it all and could have went on to be a superstar. As you say, he had issues but I am glad to see him now as a fairly chilled out sort of guy who clearly was proud to have played for Rangers.

Before Christmas in the season Negri was banging goals in, the Record (which is what my Dad read at the time as I was a teenager although he ditched it as it got unbearably green around the gills slightly later than that) was saying Juventus wanted Negri for £7m and both my Dad and I said it was a joke. Even that far back, we were suggesting double that would have been fair.

He was brilliant but the nonsense with him not celebrating his goals (there were suggestions this because people at the club suggested he shouldn't cross himself around the fans) didn't sit well with the fans and caused some issues. He then played squash without permission and got that stupid eye injury which cost us ten in a row as a result. Apparently if he'd been blue eyed he could have been blinded by that squash ball as people with lighter coloured eyes are more at risk from eye injuries like that.

He was useless when he came back and we ended up having to virtually shove him out the door.

If he was unhappy during his intitial run in the team, he should have continued to bang the goals in and he could have went to Juventus, Milan or an English team. He shouldn't have let himself fade into such a poor player.