Our Current State

Make no mistake, we are a mess, we are awful. Our squad needs emptied and completely rebuilt. I don't believe in going through the motions until the summer and i don't accept that nothing can be done right now. It can and it needs to be.

Priority 1 must obviously be a manager and group of coaches. And that needs done as soon as possible. Not in a week or two. Now. I find it hard to believe that the reqs knew they were taking over for weeks and months and done nothing about sounding out or scouting out potential managers. Has Ally waived his salary and pay off yet? Has he even been asked by the chairman to do what is best for the club? I know it's early doors in Kings reign but we can't afford to fart about.

Second must be this team. It needs fixed. From back to front. We just lack so much and look even more disorganised than Scotland did under Berti Vogts. How can so many players with decent reputations and obvious ability look so disjointed and uninterested? They have to go, they need taken out the team and sent away. If we can't afford to pay them off then just let them sit in the house. The waste of money won't be this new boards fault. The damage was done long before they came in. Guys like Law and McCulloch are doing more harm than good. Dross like Simonsen, Faure and Black are picking up wages and contributing nothing. I wouldn't have them training or working with the guys we need to rely on. Bin them. By whatever means possible. Get rid of them.

Is there a list of players out of contract just now? Guys who could be signed on short term deals etc. I fear we have at least half a squad of players who know they have no future here and they are not trying a leg. Probably more. I feel it may be an idea to streamline the squad as a matter of urgency and come to termination agreements with the likes of Black, Shiels, Miller, Daly etc etc. If it costs us a few quid then so be it.

I accept there is no quick fix to get where we need to be but we can improve right now, and drastically by making some quick and obvious changes which won't cost the earth.

There is so much to be done, i guess i just want to see changes. I want to see things happen. I don't think i am being unrealistic or out of order.

Make no mistake, we are a mess, we are awful. Our squad needs emptied and completely rebuilt. I don't believe in going through the motions until the summer and i don't accept that nothing can be done right now. It can and it needs to be.

Priority 1 must obviously be a manager and group of coaches. And that needs done as soon as possible. Not in a week or two. Now. I find it hard to believe that the reqs knew they were taking over for weeks and months and done nothing about sounding out or scouting out potential managers. Has Ally waived his salary and pay off yet? Has he even been asked by the chairman to do what is best for the club? I know it's early doors in Kings reign but we can't afford to fart about.

Second must be this team. It needs fixed. From back to front. We just lack so much and look even more disorganised than Scotland did under Berti Vogts. How can so many players with decent reputations and obvious ability look so disjointed and uninterested? They have to go, they need taken out the team and sent away. If we can't afford to pay them off then just let them sit in the house. The waste of money won't be this new boards fault. The damage was done long before they came in. Guys like Law and McCulloch are doing more harm than good. Dross like Simonsen, Faure and Black are picking up wages and contributing nothing. I wouldn't have them training or working with the guys we need to rely on. Bin them. By whatever means possible. Get rid of them.

Is there a list of players out of contract just now? Guys who could be signed on short term deals etc. I fear we have at least half a squad of players who know they have no future here and they are not trying a leg. Probably more. I feel it may be an idea to streamline the squad as a matter of urgency and come to termination agreements with the likes of Black, Shiels, Miller, Daly etc etc. If it costs us a few quid then so be it.

I accept there is no quick fix to get where we need to be but we can improve right now, and drastically by making some quick and obvious changes which won't cost the earth.

There is so much to be done, i guess i just want to see changes. I want to see things happen. I don't think i am being unrealistic or out of order.

I don't believe in going through the motions until the summer and i don't accept that nothing can be done right now.

Exactly my thoughts.

The new board has a decision to make, do they want promotion this season? If they do then the must replace McDowall this week.

The board must put football before the off the field circus and vendettas.

My current state is bewilderment, you would have thought after the positivity surrounding our club that we would have seen a reaction but sadly nothing, nothing short of frustratingly ineptitude by our first team players

You might have a point write it off and take this and a good bit of next season as our rebuilding startpoint

I agree with your sentiments but not sure if that's the right way to go about it.

If you're talking of binning these players now , we can't replace them till the end of season and any chance of making it through the play offs will vanish alongside them .

Like you say , some of them come with good reputations , certainly more than what they've shown us so far , so I think a better route to go down is with your first option of a new manager now. And to hope , whoever it is , can get more out of them .

I see the new board were at Central Park today , and witnessed first hand the shite we've had to endure all season. Any doubts they had that a new manager can wait till the end of the season must surely have evaporated in those 90 minutes if they have promotion in mind.

My current state is bewilderment, you would have thought after the positivity surrounding our club that we would have seen a reaction but sadly nothing, nothing short of frustratingly ineptitude by our first team players

You might have a point write it off and take this and a good bit of next season as our rebuilding startpoint

And what if the fans decide to do the same thing and right off their season tickets purchase next year.

And what if the fans decide to do the same thing and right off their season tickets purchase next year.

That´s a very real concern.. and a reason for the new board to start spending money right now

I definitely won't be there on tuesday, I don't get to many games anyway but was seriously thinking about going on Tuesday but no I won't be there until we have a new manager I honestly can't stand Kenny McDowall the fckn arsehole, I want to see improvements in the footballing side before I will go to more games

I am season ticket holder and will be next year what ever league we are in, what I was meaning was as far as rebuilding goes we might be better starting now, rather than waiting till the summer.

If it is 50/50 between the shit football and the boycotts to why the attendances have dropped, well from the apparent 15,000 who stopped 7,500 should be returning anyway if not all of them.

Bring our youth players in now.

I'm serious we have been stating this for 3 years now and it's not happened.

The present Team has to disintigrate and Be replaced by certain youth and skilled players.

Instead of a bunch of hoofers who punt the ball up to the opposition.

Change it now and get rid of the losers they know who they are.

I am season ticket holder and will be next year what ever league we are in, what I was meaning was as far as rebuilding goes we might be better starting now, rather than waiting till the summer.

If it is 50/50 between the shit football and the boycotts to why the attendances have dropped, well from the apparent 15,000 who stopped 7,500 should be returning anyway if not all of them.

I've no problem with starting rebuilding now but take big issue with the prospect of 'writing this season off'. I would hope that this is not the policy of the new regime because, if so, it stinks of taking the fans for granted.

I've no problem with starting rebuilding now but take big issue with the prospect of 'writing this season off'. I would hope that this is not the policy of the new regime because, if so, it stinks of taking the fans for granted.

My first response was toward the op, mabae I am just smarting after that result today. Make no mistake I hope we do go up this year but I was meaning start the restructuring now rather than in the summer. I dont think if we stayed in this division that we would see more reduced attendances, I believe if the board put in place the right coaching staff with a defined plan to take us forward we would all embrace that. Onward and upwards I H