Hearts Beat That Mob 10-0

G.E.C.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it still too early in the season to ask this question, are we realy unlucky to have found ourselves in this league with both Hivs & Hertz, I mean no one could have seen this happening surley and had we been up against say ross co, st mirren or dundee would any of these teams been able to go on the kind of run hertz are on. I am not so sure anyone else?

There's no excuse for not beating a bloody village team like Cowdenbeath. They're not even going to be in the Championship next season but the way we're playing we wlll. Cowdenbloodybeath's ENTIRE population could fit in our ground nearly five times, for goodness sake!

I think we should be releasing some of these donkeys now and bringing in some free agent signings until at least the summer. Some of the current squad are so bad that I'd rather put youth team players in instead of them. I'd actually say that me, a 5'8", 15st 10lb, 35 year old with asthma, wonky feet and little footballing ability could do a better job than some of the players in the team.

I can't see any more than 3 or 4 of the current team being regulars next season. At least the pitch at Ibrox will be good next season with the amount of dung we've put on it recently.

I'm just glad I'm not the manager at the moment as I'd be up for murder with some of the displays. Watching Rangers has been like watching Aussie Rules. They stay deep then punt the ball up the field and run after it. Surely with the amount of former Premiership players we have and some of the more talented younger guys, we could maybe, pass it around a bit? Our squad is paid massively more than any other team in this division yet we seem to play so negatively and with zero passion. When a Rangers team looks scared against FALKIRK or COWDENBLOODYBEATH there is a major problem. Our youth team wouldn't have shown fear against these pathetic little teams a few years back. And they would have won. With the money being paid out and the 'name' players we have we should look like Real Madrid at this level. Instead we look more like Pathetico Madrid.

Hearts won't crumble! They will romp to the title by a margin that should embarrass our 'coaching' staff and team - but it won't, of course!

Hibs will be comfortable in 2nd place, while we limp into 3rd and disgrace ourselves in the playoffs.

Another year in the Championship I'm afraid, while Messrs. McDowall and McCoist are rewarded for destroying our team.

I wouldn't say they are a good team, but they are having arguably the best season in their history.

Just shows the value of a squad with confidence.

First part is baws. They have built a decent team and are streets ahead of us. Also don't think this is the best season in their history, probably not even close!

I wouldn't say they are a good team, but they are having arguably the best season in their history.

Just shows the value of a squad with confidence.

I would argue

They are no world beaters but winning a second tier championship is far from their best team in their history

We should just accept they are miles better than an underperforming, unmotivated unfit Rangers

How many would we keep as squad players?

I would keep Bell, Wallace, Black, Boyd and Templeton and would chase the rest of them when the campaign is over.

I know people,will say Black? But who has he got alongside him for help? Hutton and Law are both imposters, Boyd and Templeton will come good but need a team behind them and confidence which we are badly lacking.

Just keeping them you would be looking at 15 new players and regardless what league we are playing in, if we sell 40k season tickets then that will allow us to get better players, with the Bosman rule it really does not take much to get a decent team but we need a manager now so he can see for himself the damage and start targeting the players he wants.

Is it still too early in the season to ask this question, are we realy unlucky to have found ourselves in this league with both Hivs & Hertz, I mean no one could have seen this happening surley and had we been up against say ross co, st mirren or dundee would any of these teams been able to go on the kind of run hertz are on. I am not so sure anyone else?

None of that offets any excuses for us being absolute shite. I expected miracles now that the boardroom has been sorted.

It will take a long time to sort the fukking mess made by mccostalot.

How many would we keep as squad players?

I would keep Bell, Wallace, Black, Boyd and Templeton and would chase the rest of them when the campaign is over.

I know people,will say Black? But who has he got alongside him for help? Hutton and Law are both imposters, Boyd and Templeton will come good but need a team behind them and confidence which we are badly lacking.

Just keeping them you would be looking at 15 new players and regardless what league we are playing in, if we sell 40k season tickets then that will allow us to get better players, with the Bosman rule it really does not take much to get a decent team but we need a manager now so he can see for himself the damage and start targeting the players he wants.

Boyd and Black two of the highest paid, overrated, under motivated players in the squad. IMHO first two in the taxi

I'm glad Hearts and Hibs are in this league. We needed someone to give us a challenge and expose McCoist for the fraud he is. If it wasn't for Hearts we might still have McCoist in charge and people telling the fans and board to back him for next season. Scary.

I'm glad Hearts and Hibs are in this league. We needed someone to give us a challenge and expose McCoist for the fraud he is. If it wasn't for Hearts we might still have McCoist in charge and people telling the fans and board to back him for next season. Scary.

ok, you make some valid points, are you saying your glad we have been shite this season because it exposed the managers under performance? If we had accumulated the same amount of points and been in the same position as Hertz with Ally as boss you wouldnt want that? I hope we are at the start of a great journey, that we get a brand of football our dedication deserves :pipe:

:7325:

ok, you make some valid points, are you saying your glad we have been shite this season because it exposed the managers under performance? If we had accumulated the same amount of points and been in the same position as Hertz with Ally as boss you wouldnt want that? I hope we are at the start of a great journey, that we get a brand of football our dedication deserves :pipe:

:7325:

We've been shite since the day Ally took over. The fact that it took this long to get him out the door is staggering. We would never go on the type of run Hearts have been on because Ally's not capable of it and never was. Ally couldn't do it with all that money, players, facilities, and years of building. Hearts have a wage cap of £1.5k/week, they trust their youth, they bring in players for free, they play much better football. The first time we come up against a good team and Ally was very badly exposed. Thanks to Hearts we were finally able to get rid of McCoist and for that they have my thanks. Now we can dismantle everythig McCoist did during his time in charge especially the first-team and start again. McCoist could help the club by giving up the absurd amounts of money he gets for sitting on his arse doing nothing but I doubt he'll do that. Ally turned out to be nothing more than an incometent leech.

I have no idea why they aren't trying to get a permanent manager in now and they should be trying to get at least three free agent signings, at least until the summer.

Ally and McDowall are still earning a fortune. Ally is the worst manager in our history and Kenny doesn't even want to be there. These guys are just hanging on for a payday. Perhaps the board simply can't afford to bring in someone else while these leeches are attached to the club.

We've been shite since the day Ally took over. The fact that it took this long to get him out the door is staggering. We would never go on the type of run Hearts have been on because Ally's not capable of it and never was. Ally couldn't do it with all that money, players, facilities, and years of building. Hearts have a wage cap of £1.5k/week, they trust their youth, they bring in players for free, they play much better football. The first time we come up against a good team and Ally was very badly exposed. Thanks to Hearts we were finally able to get rid of McCoist and for that they have my thanks. Now we can dismantle everythig McCoist did during his time in charge especially the first-team and start again. McCoist could help the club by giving up the absurd amounts of money he gets for sitting on his arse doing nothing but I doubt he'll do that. Ally turned out to be nothing more than an incometent leech.

Again some good points but my position is slightly different from you, I think his first season in the 3rd division was not an absolute disaster yes there were low points but imo he did give some youngsters game time, we did see the emergance of Lewis and a few promising young players, he did do what was expected and get us promoted. 2nd divistion he took the wage cut and brought in law, daly, bell ect to improve thing, it did, i can remember the 5 6 even 8 goal victories imo up till the time we drew at home on boxing day(I think) there was good entertaining stuff. The team then imo started just going through the motions, lacklustre, dull and boring stuff ensued culminating in the dreadful performance against d utd at home in the cup and raith in the ramsdens. He lost a lot of momentum and support after that, unforunately he tried to put it right but failed, of that I have no doubt. This season has been a disaster for him the players he brought in never delivered and neither did he, so a parting was always going to happen. I have no idea whats going on with him or any of his thinking, so I will wait and see what transpires.