***m.l.s. On Sky Sports***

Was at the Orlando game today, got within 5ft of kaka as he walked into the stadium! Cracking crowd and now I look like a bloody tomato!

We are across in October, looked at tickets last night on the 11th they play New York again I think tickets were about $90 for the 3 off us sitting at the half way line. I'll be getting tickets as soon as I get paid.

We are across in October, looked at tickets last night on the 11th they play New York again I think tickets were about $90 for the 3 off us sitting at the half way line. I'll be getting tickets as soon as I get paid.

We were on the upper tier in line with goals, amazing view we had. Remember the sun cream tho, I now resemble a tomato!

I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of crowd New York City FC get for tonights home game against New England. The New York v Boston angle and the fact the game is at Yankee Stadium should hopefully make it a tasty wee encounter.