***Official Motorsport Thread***

fog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the wet the Williams doesn't do well.

The Williams is the worst car on the gride to be stuck behind, the Mercedes were faster over the whole lap, but the Williams is very fast in a straight line, and thus hard to pass

Totally agree with all of that mate but like I said off the grid it was very quick to start and Hamilton stated at the start he had no grip so clearly the Williams had more from the off. Other than that the Merc beats them all over the place.

Just can't like that cunt Hamilton, comes across as a right arrogant bastard but he did drive well today, that last pit for the inters was absolutely spot on. Hope to see Rosberg win the title overall but can't see it to be honest.

If you think Hamilton is arrogant, what is Rosberg? Hamilton is a superior driver all round and it was only unreliability that stopped him from running away with the title for most of last season.

Haven't been to the British Grand Prix for a few years now after going regularly a decade or two ago but decided to this weekend and i wasn't disappointed it was absolutely fantastic all weekend biggest crowds ever and even the roads were easy to get in - not a huge Lewis fan myself but i gotta say he filled that place this weekend and what i saw of him he was bloody great with all the fans i can't remember anyone having that effect since mansell at a British GP - if you are ever in two minds if its entertaining enough or worth it i can honestly say - Go! you won't be let down cause its an incredible atmospherel.

Think i'll book tickets for the moto GP now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...