Haris Vuckic Back.

Mr RFC

I know but personally I'd prefer to never see him in a Rangers shirt again. Murdoch should start before him!

There are many players I'd prefer to never see in a Rangers shirt again but sadly unless any manager is willing to replace them with youth I think we'll still see the likes of mcculloch, black, foster, smith, Boyd and Miller getting game time. McCall lacks the balls to drop these guys. Maybe he thinks he can get a response out of them but I'd have played more youth against Alloa after the Livingston game.

He is probably the only real footballer in the side. Templeton lets us down too often.

HV is not good enough, IMO, for the EPL. Decent English Championship and a very good Sottish Premiership player.

Then again, the fat fingered fucker down south would probably want a few million for him.

Oh yeah I forgot, it has been that long since we won one, highly unlikely but I hope we fucking pump Hibs on sunday with him scoring a hat trick

We played shite that night as well to be honest was easily forgettable.