The Masters

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spieth could end up walking this is no one goes with him.

How many out there are capable of shooting three 60-something rounds? McIlroy? Woods?

Boy in my work got him at 18/1 as well last week!

Spieth could end up walking this is no one goes with him.

How many out there are capable of shooting three 60-something rounds? McIlroy? Woods?

More chance of me doing it than Woods.

Rose is his main competition unless he completely blows up, in my opinion.

More chance of me doing it than Woods.

Rose is his main competition unless he completely blows up, in my opinion.

The dilemma and issue Rose and any chasers now have is if Spieth gets to the clubhouse 5, 6, 7 or more clear the chasers will be more inclined to attack more and the more you chase it, especially at Augusta, the more likely you'll end up in trouble.

Unless you're The Hoff....

McGinley saying Spieth has won it already. Terrible comment. He's doing brilliant but we're not even half way through the tournament ffs. Couple of dropped shots or doubles and his head could go.

That clown's only played that course twice I'm sure, a couple of shots into the water and that's his lead gone. Being that far ahead when you've not won a major yet has lately worked against some players.

Look at McIlroy and Dustin Johnson.

That clown's only played that course twice I'm sure, a couple of shots into the water and that's his lead gone. Being that far ahead when you've not won a major yet has lately worked against some players.

Look at McIlroy and Dustin Johnson.

Absolutely. If he's 6 clear on the final day then he can only throw it away. He could have a 3 or 4 shot lead going down the back-nine on Sunday and shit the nest.

Probably romp it now! :D

Absolutely. If he's 6 clear on the final day then he can only throw it away. He could have a 3 or 4 shot lead going down the back-nine on Sunday and shit the nest.

Probably romp it now! :D

Exactly mate! But I've just seen he's got another birdie there.

That's it over now never throwing it away ....:pipe:

Of course there is a long way to go but he's currently 5 ahead of The Hoff, 10 ahead of Casey, 11 ahead of Rose & Day, 12 ahead of Matsuyama & Schwartzel, 13 ahead of Scott & Senden then 14+ ahead of the rest. To be practically 10 ahead of the field is crazy! And the lead may very well get bigger. Silly comment to make on TV and anything can happen in golf. However, he's not scared of winning, he's in top form and he's already had runaway wins in Tiger's tournament and in Australia last season.

I hope he does crash but it seems unlikely. If he does crash and lose, this could be one of the biggest turnarounds of all time. It's all on The Hoff....