The Masters

I don't think it hit that hard, hence why it stayed quite close. From his position it was a great shot.

no denying the quality of shot, even the commenators talked about the hitting the pin flush to make it stay.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't, I don't like him since last year when he told a camera man to get the camera out of his face. If he doesn't like it he shouldn't play the game.

Slightly harsh. He's only a young boy who's bound to make mistakes and get frustrated. If that's his worst then it's hardly the end of the World.

I like him, would like to see him break that record, especially at the age of 21.

How talented is Spieth?

Rory levels?

Yes. I think he was the youngest player for 80 odd years to win on the Tour. The Masters performance last year was fantastic as well, there was no shame in being beaten by Bubba. You also can't ignore how good he was at the Ryder Cup despite not doing much in the other Majors.

But lately he's been in contention for everything he's played in.

Slightly harsh. He's only a young boy who's bound to make mistakes and get frustrated. If that's his worst then it's hardly the end of the World.

I like him, would like to see him break that record, especially at the age of 21.

He does have talent, no question I also think any time I watch him he has that jammy quality that Tiger used to have. There is something about him I really don't like, but there is nothing specific just a culmination of things I think.

He does have talent, no question I also think any time I watch him he has that jammy quality that Tiger used to have. There is something about him I really don't like, but there is nothing specific just a culmination of things I think.

That does happen.

Usually it's the persons face.

Day looking ominous. If anyone is interested, Betfair currently have him at 5-6 in play as top Australian. Think they're caught napping. Currently 3 ahead of Senden, 5 ahead of Scott. Personally i'm looking for Day to fold but heads up if anyone fancies it. Probs need to be fast though....

Got Speith and Day EW so hopefully they can keep up this level.

Agree with whoever slammed the number of hours of TV coverage you get, most players were on the back 9 by the time I saw a shot hit yesterday - absolute joke.

Speith played well yesterday but he got really lucky also

Think the sun is shining on him this yr

Hitting the tree and bouncing beautifully on the fairway , smacking the pin to within 5 ft instead of 25ft.

He could easily have been at -3 also

I think he will kick on over the next 3 rounds though and go on to win it and learn from last yr.

Just hope the last day gives us a bit of drama instead of a clear runaway