Koscielny

Bertrand

Continuo

Mata

Mane

Sterling

Kane

Aguero

Who do you think will be in the team of the season?

I think it pretty much picks itself this year, but I would go for

De Gea, Clyne, Terry, Fonte, Bertrand, Sanchez, Henderson, Cesc, Hazard, Kane, Costa

Anybody see this the other day?

Player of the Year - Coutinho

Young Player or the Year - Kane

His team of the year

De Gea

Clyne

Fonte

Koscielny

Bertrand

Continuo

Mata

Mane

Sterling

Kane

Aguero

Who do you think will be in the team of the season?

I think it pretty much picks itself this year, but I would go for

De Gea, Clyne, Terry, Fonte, Bertrand, Sanchez, Henderson, Cesc, Hazard, Kane, Costa

I would agree.

Possibly Carrick instead of Henderson but Carrick has only played half a season and Ivanovic for Terry.

Coutinho wouldn't be anywhere near my player of the year. It has to be either Sanchez, Hazard or De Gea with Kane winning Young player of the year.

De Gea

Clyne Fonte Terry Cresswell

Matic Carzola

Sanchez Mata Hazard

Kane

Went for Mata for how good he's been against the top sides and in United's resurgence. Would have gone for Ericksen but his form has dropped lately, I'm guessing due to tiredness.

The centre feature doesn't work for me unless I quote myself!

After seeing other people's teams there's actually a few of my picks I'm not sure about.

Coquelin has been a revelation for Arsenal, Cresswell has been superb for West Ham without getting the same level of hype that Bertrand has received, Ivanovic is ridiculously consistent every year, Cazorla has probably been better than Cesc (who started really well and then seemed to fade away at the turn of the year) and Austin has had an unbelievable goalscoring season considering he plays for a pish team and he hasn't missed as many games as Costa and Aguero have.

I think De Gea, Fonte, Terry, Sanchez, Hazard & Kane are stick on but I'm not sure about the rest of them.

After seeing other people's teams there's actually a few of my picks I'm not sure about.

Coquelin has been a revelation for Arsenal, Cresswell has been superb for West Ham without getting the same level of hype that Bertrand has received, Ivanovic is ridiculously consistent every year, Cazorla has probably been better than Cesc (who started really well and then seemed to fade away at the turn of the year) and Austin has had an unbelievable goalscoring season considering he plays for a pish team and he hasn't missed as many games as Costa and Aguero have.

I think De Gea, Fonte, Terry, Sanchez, Hazard & Kane are stick on but I'm not sure about the rest of them.

Coquelin > the rest.

And I'm not joking. Since he came in the team he's having a Harry Kane type season in his position.

Infact I think he will be In the France squad for the euros next year

De Gea

Clyne

Ivanovic

Fonte

Azpilicuata

Schneiderlin

Matic

Hazard

Sanchez

Cazorla

Kane

Costa, Eriksen, Mane, Terry not far off. Was close to putting Mane instead of Sanchez.

Ivan over Terry :lol:

Ivan is one of the worst defensive players I've seen, he's woeful

Ivan over Terry :lol:

Ivan is one of the worst defensive players I've seen, he's woeful

I think he's a brilliant player. Very consistent. A also think Terry's a bit of a big donkey at times.

De Gea

Clyne (although Belarin (sp) has done very well)

Fontey

Terry

Bertrand

Matic

Ward-Prowse (so dependable)

Hazard

David Silva

Sanchez

Kane

Ward prowse is top class. England theoretically should have such a good midfield and attack at the next world cup.

Southamptons ability to keep producing talent is unreal and the fact our mulholland turned them down should be really encouraging for us

Ward prowse is top class. England theoretically should have such a good midfield and attack at the next world cup.

Southamptons ability to keep producing talent is unreal and the fact our mulholland turned them down should be really encouraging for us

I think he is a great player and he is still very young so will improve a tonne on top of his ability already

Kane should get poty and ypoty

No chance!

He's disappeared off the face of the Earth the last couple of weeks. Hazard, Cazorla, Sanchez, Matic, Fabregas are all ahead oh him for player of the year.

No chance!

He's disappeared off the face of the Earth the last couple of weeks. Hazard, Cazorla, Sanchez, Matic, Fabregas are all ahead oh him for player of the year.

Most players seem to have had a quiet spell Costa, Aguero & Fabregas havs all been pretty poor since Christmas and Sanchez had a six or seven week spell before the game against Liverpool where he was poor too.

I think Hazard should probably get it with Kane as the young player of the year.

Don't get me wrong, I can't really disagree with Hazard as POTY and Kane as YPOTY...

But I do wonder how much a goalkeeper, De Gea, has to do to get that accolade. If United get CL football, this guy has earned them it on his saves from the first half the Season. I'd guess he's saved them around about 15-20 points, plus the confidence he gave his side in not losing or drawing those game.