Floyd Vs Manny

It should never have gone ahead. No way can you go into the most expensive fight of all time with a torn rotator cuff. Watch the lawsuits follow

Probably, it is America. Surely there is no terms and conditions that the fighter must be perfectly healthy to fight when you purchase a ticket. Most fighters carry something into the fight but i'm not sure if they lie on the medical form.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should never have gone ahead. No way can you go into the most expensive fight of all time with a torn rotator cuff. Watch the lawsuits follow

2 Las Vegas citizens are suing pacquiao for 5 million dollars ??

I'm not convinced it would have made any difference if he didn't have the injury, that would only affect the power of his punches surely, he couldn't get near Mayweather to punch him anyway :lol:

Cunt could have came in there like Edward Scissorhands and still have been given the run around.

I'm not convinced it would have made any difference if he didn't have the injury, that would only affect the power of his punches surely, he couldn't get near Mayweather to punch him anyway :lol:

Cunt could have came in there like Edward Scissorhands and still have been given the run around.

Floyd will have had sore arms from the amount he blocked

That was a magical moment when Manny let fly and you could hear the crowd going nuts, women screaming, then Floyd dropped his arms and just shook his head at him :lol:

I don't think arm punches should be scoring shots but, having never boxed myself, I've often wondered just how much they hurt from a power puncher. I'd imagine it could wear you down over a fight. Maybe that was Manny's plan :P

That was a magical moment when Manny let fly and you could hear the crowd going nuts, women screaming, then Floyd dropped his arms and just shook his head at him :lol:

I went and watched it with a few casual fans of boxing and when Manny was bursting out his combos they were going wild and i just pointed out you don't score points for hitting his arms they were like you do all punches hit "ok arguing with you is not going to help me idiots"

I don't think arm punches should be scoring shots but, having never boxed myself, I've often wondered just how much they hurt from a power puncher. I'd imagine it could wear you down over a fight. Maybe that was Manny's plan :P

Holding your hands up to guard becomes an effort, you don't realise that until you actually do it :lol:

That's why you see guards drop in the later rounds sometimes, it was Thai Boxing I dabbled in though so when my arms were fucked I used my feet to keep them away as long as possible. An absolute cunt when you're doing 5 minute rounds.

Running around like Mayweather without the technique :lol:

Holding your hands up to guard becomes an effort, you don't realise that until you actually do it :lol:

That's why you see guards drop in the later rounds sometimes, it was Thai Boxing I dabbled in though so when my arms were fucked I used my feet to keep them away as long as possible. An absolute cunt when you're doing 5 minute rounds.

Running around like Mayweather without the technique :lol:

You could always tell Prince Naseem would end up a fat bastard in retirement from how he couldn't be bothered to keep his arms up :lol:

He'll never fight Mayweather

And tbf Porter was a decent scalp

I just mean guys in the top 15 or even 10. He needs to step up. Guys like Dan and Gavin are embarrassing tbh. Like to see him go for a Marquez or someone that'll raise his profile especially in the States. He's being mismanaged by Hearn!

jim watt was brilliant, the crowd going wild and jim watt says it was pointless and nothing landed and mayweather simply danced away

as sports commentators go, watt is fucking fantastic to listen to

jim watt was brilliant, the crowd going wild and jim watt says it was pointless and nothing landed and mayweather simply danced away

as sports commentators go, watt is fucking fantastic to listen to

The folk i watched it with all hate him but i suspect it is because he actually talks sense rather than telling them what they want to hear

He knows the boxing industry though

No doubt, but some of the stuff he calls is lunacy. I watch the US shows because I can't stand him. Watt just ruins the fight. Take the Brook Porter fight. He complained throughout the fight that Brook was losing and not doing enough. Whereas Al Bernstein and Malignaggi from Showtime where saying that Brook was boxing beautifully and nullifying Porter.

:dry:

:lol: It doesn't help that I call someone an idiot and I can't get the sentence grammatically correct.

No doubt, but some of the stuff he calls is lunacy. I watch the US shows because I can't stand him. Watt just ruins the fight. Take the Brook Porter fight. He complained throughout the fight that Brook was losing and not doing enough. Whereas Al Bernstein and Malignaggi from Showtime where saying that Brook was boxing beautifully and nullifying Porter.

:lol: It doesn't help that I call someone an idiot and I can't get the sentence grammatically correct.

I didn't see that fight so cant comment on that example but he does know what he is talking about as much as he is a bit of a dick